Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 05:44 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,139,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
There was one time that it did find me. I thought it did a second time, but that turned out to be a flash in the pan.

So, today, I'm thinking of making up a T-shirt.....

"May be available to the highest bidder....

She that offers the most sex wins....
"

Ummm... Naw, that probably won't work either.
Put yourself out there, Go out to places of your interest and talk to women you find attractive. The worst that can happen is getting a "no". The more active you are, the better your chances you young whippersnapper** you!

Seriously, I wrote several posts about being weary of doing just this. I have improved this a good amount and have dated more. Now, if you read my posts do not be put off by the "You do what?" one. it's just an example of trial and error, The right person and wrong person. As long as you do not wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney you are likely good to go!

**You are young, plenty of time now to meet someone. Don't lose sleep over it, Live life and enjoy. Cause until it is proven otherwise, We just get one.

Im an old man.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollen View Post
I will be so angry because life without relationship for me is so unfair. I be so angry if I end up being single for the whole of my life.
This is probably why you're still single; no one likes someone who is angry all the time, or who feels like they deserve something.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:35 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,542,455 times
I think single people tell others that because they can't find anyone.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:53 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times
It's all a matter of luck. I used to hate it when people would tell me "Oh, you'll find her someday, trust me" like they actually knew, and I used to hate "Once you stop looking for it..." because it didn't make any sense to me.

Optimism, confidence (balanced with kindness), getting out there!, proper hygiene and all other ways of taking care of yourself will boost your chances.

I met my gf of four years, with whom I have a two-year old son, through MySpace. I was looking but pretending I wasn't

Old 05-21-2012, 07:13 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,070,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
how is this thread any different than the one you started like 2 hours ago?
The two threads have been merged.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.