Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you prefer?
Hot, fine looking young girl (can be virgin too).... we guys don't care about brains 5 21.74%
Cute woman closer to my age but she has brains.... nonvirgin 12 52.17%
I guess either of them I can go for 4 17.39%
Other 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 11:11 AM

4 posts, read 4,692 times

Advertisements

What I've always noticed is many of my friends don't even care if a woman is smart. Certain 30 year-olds still are into dating 18 year old girls that either just got out of high school or are beginning life.

I don't know but as a 24 year-old who is about to graduate from college, there is no way I can relate to a girl that young no matter how cute she was. We wouldn't be on the same page and our conversations would be different.

Secondly, a girl that young might be a virgin too and I just don't have that patience anymore to start that whole ''take it slowly process and teach her''. I'm not a stud either (only had 4 gfs) but at the same time, I would want a woman that knows what she wants and isn't naivee. I don't want to feel like I'm dating a child who I have to teach but my equal.

I don't know if I'm demanding too much but what I look for a woman is the following:
1) cute with nice personality
2) Smart and ambitious
3) Nonvirgin
4) Closer to my age range
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 11:18 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,635,965 times
I didn't answer your poll because I'm a woman, but what you're looking for sounds perfectly reasonable. Are you not meeting women in college who fit those characteristics?

Old 05-30-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
I didn't answer your poll because I'm a woman, but what you're looking for sounds perfectly reasonable. Are you not meeting women in college who fit those characteristics?
I took a break from dating (was focusing on my studies mainly) but now I'm looking.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
I suppose it depends on what your looking for.

If a man (or woman) is looking for more of a physical relationship, then maybe they are more into looks than other areas of potential compatability.

On the other hand, those looking for a relationship will be less focused on appearance, and be looking for compatability of maturity, interest, intelligence/knowledge, plans and goals, etc.

I didn't include sexual experience since I do not think, for a long term relationship, the number of past partners, or frequency of partners or occurances is necessarily important. A couple still must learn and grow with each other in those regards.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:29 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLP View Post
Certain 30 year-olds still are into dating 18 year old girls that either just got out of high school or are beginning life.

FYI, most guys who do this usually have issues...lol

Old 05-30-2012, 11:31 AM

150 posts, read 250,965 times
odd thread. do u really need a poll or are you trying to validate some other agenda?

And why are you so concerned about virgins and other guy's interest in women?

poser?

Old 05-30-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjawalt View Post
odd thread. do u really need a poll or are you trying to validate some other agenda?

And why are you so concerned about virgins and other guy's interest in women?

poser?
I was just making an observation (the woman can be as dumb as a post and as long as she's cute it doesn't matter to them). I had a couple friends of mine who end up breaking up and then complained about the relationship not lasting. Gee I wonder why!

Old 05-30-2012, 11:54 AM

652 posts, read 1,053,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
FYI, most guys who do this usually have issues...lol
Yeah they are looking(perhaps subconsciously) for someone easy to control.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:01 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur66 View Post
Yeah they are looking(perhaps subconsciously) for someone easy to control.
This is a good point. Some ego-driven guys like women they can dominate, rather than be equal partners with.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:08 PM

61,742 posts, read 87,194,708 times
What about a woman with brain AND virgin? Would be that too much to handle??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships