Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 04:05 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,325,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I'm not put off by shorts. i'm put off by people heading into, or well into, middle age who dress like they're trying to relive their teen years, or who dress like they stepped out of MAD magazine. But hey, that's just me.
I prefer to judge people on their character instead of what they choose to cover themselves with. But hey, that's just me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,628 times
Quote:
I'm not put off by shorts. i'm put off by people heading into, or well into, middle age who dress like they're trying to relive their teen years, or who dress like they stepped out of MAD magazine. But hey, that's just me.
Hah, I wear pretty much the same thing I did in college and grad school. Which is close to how I dressed in high school, to be perfectly honest. It's hobo style and I like it.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,325,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Hah, I wear pretty much the same thing I did in college and grad school. Which is close to how I dressed in high school, to be perfectly honest. It's hobo style and I like it.
Well, you're not worth the time of day.

I also see you're from Texas, like wrestling and maybe an alcoholic. Maybe Ruth has a point.

I kid, I kid.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 PM

819 posts, read 1,130,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Well, you're not worth the time of day.

I also see you're from Texas, like wrestling and maybe an alcoholic. Maybe Ruth has a point.

I kid, I kid.
I'm not an alcoholic, but I'm working on it. There just isn't enough time in the day to drink as much as I would like.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:45 PM

766 posts, read 1,659,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think it depends on the context of where they were approached.

I've tried to crouch behind dumpsters in the alley and then jump out but all it's gotten me is a liberal coating of pepper spray and a few kicks to the twins.
LOL!!!!!!!

I agree....I don't think it's normally strange. The person may be strange for other reasons, but I don't see what's so strange about approaching a stranger.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:58 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,513,170 times
Perfect Strangers was a show.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:40 PM

592 posts, read 503,183 times
When I am in the Zone I feel that I could pick up any woman or at least get her to have a conversation with me. Most of my "pick ups" are unplanned, when I plan or think to much the spontaneity is lost and so is the woman.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:45 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,422,364 times
Quote:
It goes both ways. Funny when I see middle ages women dress like teenage girls!

Old 06-22-2012, 09:04 AM

172 posts, read 221,408 times
why does it always have to be coffee!!!!!?????? lol

skater clothes are fine as long as they fit you well and you are clean. clean is important and there are some 40 year olds who still have 20 years old bodies. if they like to be comfy in skater clothes, so be it. i've been to the grocery store in my pjs as times and looked ridiculous

Old 06-22-2012, 11:45 AM

691 posts, read 1,428,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novadhd5150 View Post
I was just wondering how do women feel about a guy approaching her that she has never met.
Would most women go out with a strange guy?
Well, it depends on the situation. Like at the supermarket or on the street, they don't like being approached by random guys - unless you are really attractive, chances are they'll think you are a creep or a rapist. Seriously, mind your own business and only approach when its appropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships