Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 04:20 PM

23 posts, read 43,798 times

Advertisements

"If a women is interested, she will always make herself available to you"... Women are not that hard to understand and there are really no exceptions to this rule. When you first ask a girl out, if she is interested she will say yes right away and provide you with her contact information. There won't be any excuses like "I'm busy, let me think about, not now maybe later". If you want to find out if the first date went well, no need to wait 4 days before setting up a second date. Call her within a few hours that day or before you say goodbye. If she liked what you brought to the table she will agree on a second date immediately. If you do happen to contact her for a second date or to confirm one and you did not receive a prompt response from her , I would send a spoof text. If she responds to the spoof text first the girl is not interested in you. I usually call them out and tell them that they are weak and cowards for not simply telling me the truth. When I do this some of them make up some lame excuse, other actually are forward and tell me why they lost interest.

The bottom line men is that why go through all this trouble asking for advice on this board, waiting and hoping that this one girl likes you when it is really cut and dry. Just follow this rule and you would save yourself a whole lot of time, money and drama. They don't call this the golden rule of dating for nothing. More times than not this is the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 04:23 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
your assumption is that the women he is meeting are playing by queens rules as you would do. they dont.
treachery is genderless.
your assertion that women or men mean what they say and say what they mean and dont play games is ludicrous.
often people are not honest with themselves much less each other.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:24 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,742,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJones2 View Post
"If a women is interested, she will always make herself available to you"... Women are not that hard to understand and there are really no exceptions to this rule.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:31 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,735,967 times
they like to see how many they can play at one time. probably forget about the first round of women, kept them hanging on for nothing.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:41 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,428,415 times
Quote:
"If a women is interested, she will always make herself available to you"... Women are not that hard to understand and there are really no exceptions to this rule. When you first ask a girl out, if she is interested she will say yes right away and provide you with her contact information. There won't be any excuses like "I'm busy, let me think about, not now maybe later". If you want to find out if the first date went well, no need to wait 4 days before setting up a second date. Call her within a few hours that day or before you say goodbye. If she liked what you brought to the table she will agree on a second date immediately. If you do happen to contact her for a second date or to confirm one and you did not receive a prompt response from her , I would send a spoof text. If she responds to the spoof text first the girl is not interested in you. I usually call them out and tell them that they are weak and cowards for not simply telling me the truth. When I do this some of them make up some lame excuse, other actually are forward and tell me why they lost interest.

The bottom line men is that why go through all this trouble asking for advice on this board, waiting and hoping that this one girl likes you when it is really cut and dry. Just follow this rule and you would save yourself a whole lot of time, money and drama. They don't call this the golden rule of dating for nothing. More times than not this is the case.
So you have it all figured out huh? Thanks for coming down from the mountain and sharing with us all.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:43 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,380,912 times
A "spoof text" after you fail to get a prompt response? Because you're 12?

That's just going to confirm to the woman why she was right not to want to go on a second date.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:44 PM

23 posts, read 43,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
your assumption is that the women he is meeting are playing by queens rules as you would do. they dont.
treachery is genderless.
your assertion that women or men mean what they say and say what they mean and dont play games is ludicrous.
often people are not honest with themselves much less each other.
This is why there is this basic rule. Since both men and women like to play games, manipulate and deceive each other, if most men follow this rule they will avoid these types of women. Women who refuse to respond to any form of contact after they give a guy their phone number. Men no need to wait days, just give it a few hours, after a few hours you can try to get an answer by contacting her again or what I do just send a spoof text. We all are susceptible to curiosity, and this always works. If they respond back I send a text from my phone immediately and call them out. I know because my successful relations women always responded back to me promptly. I don't care if whoever you are dating is an ER doctor or someone who is raising 10 kids, if they like you, women will respond back promptly and make themselves available if they are genuinely interested in you. Why subject yourself to games and wondering "maybe she is busy, I'll just give her a week for her to respond". That week you wasted hoping for. A response could have been used to find another girl who is genuinely interested in you. men just follow this rule and you would have better success in relationships and weeding out the women who are extremely passive aggressive and mentally weak.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:45 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
lol

Old 07-14-2012, 05:16 PM

826 posts, read 1,894,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1208 View Post
So you have it all figured out huh? Thanks for coming down from the mountain and sharing with us all.
Lol. You said all I was about to say. The OP should write a book.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:04 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times
Quote:
This is why there is this basic rule. Since both men and women like to play games, manipulate and deceive each other, if most men follow this rule they will avoid these types of women. Women who refuse to respond to any form of contact after they give a guy their phone number. Men no need to wait days, just give it a few hours, after a few hours you can try to get an answer by contacting her again or what I do just send a spoof text. We all are susceptible to curiosity, and this always works. If they respond back I send a text from my phone immediately and call them out. I know because my successful relations women always responded back to me promptly. I don't care if whoever you are dating is an ER doctor or someone who is raising 10 kids, if they like you, women will respond back promptly and make themselves available if they are genuinely interested in you. Why subject yourself to games and wondering "maybe she is busy, I'll just give her a week for her to respond". That week you wasted hoping for. A response could have been used to find another girl who is genuinely interested in you. men just follow this rule and you would have better success in relationships and weeding out the women who are extremely passive aggressive and mentally weak.
Something tells me that you have had to exercise this plan frequently...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships