Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 03:58 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,610,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Don't make the mistake of having sex for sex sake- Take your time--nothing worse than the first intimate night...only to discover it was a horrid mistake....fall in love- both of you- no love- no sex...
Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 04:13 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,830,155 times
You get particular...My wife of 27 years continued to see each other after we separated...that was four years ago- only in the last couple of months has the relationship actually coming to a real end.... There was another woman who I knew for a year- I would run into her frequently walking the dog---finally after to much to drink I ended up in bed with her twice---It was in part to cause an emotional break from my wife- who I was still having sex with on rare occasions- I learned one thing- That I was not really attracted to this other woman- mentally - spiritually or physically..

I don't want to end my days alone- I don't mind not having a woman in my life- I have adult kids who I am close too...BUT at first I thought is was sex that I missed...and that sex was the goal...well............frankly I want to be in love..with exactly the person I really want to be with..All my life the woman chose me- this time I want to choose....also- looks- I might be shallow- but a beautiful face is important to me....Woman came easily - now being older and more negative...all I can do is hope for an angel- to be in love for the first time in 35 years-

There was no courtship with my wife- we got together and had four kids.........................It was not like we fell in love and I wanted to be with her..........SO- at this point I am like a 20 year old who has never been in love ----it's strange- I am not starting all over again-----I am actually starting for the first time- Good luck my friend.

Old 08-04-2012, 04:18 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,552,258 times
Quote:
There was no courtship with my wife- we got together and had four kids.........................It was not like we fell in love and I wanted to be with her..........SO- at this point I am like a 20 year old who has never been in love ----it's strange- I am not starting all over again-----I am actually starting for the first time- Good luck my friend.

It's not the sex It's the sitting on the couch watching TV or a Movie or laying in bed talking or just goofing off some where. Going out to eat with someone holding hands, Etc. Okay I Do miss the sex but not as much as the other things I listed. This starting over thing sucks arse even more so when you have been out of the game for so long. Good luck to you as well.

Last edited by elnina; 08-04-2012 at 04:28 PM..

Old 08-04-2012, 04:20 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,739,584 times
How did the date go, Reed? Did you sneeze fettuccine morsels into her cleavage?

Old 08-04-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
How did the date go, Reed? Did you sneeze fettuccine morsels into her cleavage?

I was nervous as hell to be honest it went well though.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:13 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I was nervous as hell to be honest it went well though.
Cool.... I'm glad it worked out OK.

Is there a second date in the mix???

Old 08-04-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Cool.... I'm glad it worked out OK.

Is there a second date in the mix???

We talked about it but I haven't heard from her today. She had to drive to Fla to pick up her youngest son she should be back in town tomorrow. She said she was going to call but... hell I don't know to be honest with ya. Maybe she will maybe she won't. We talked about going out of town one weekend soon but if she doesn't call or text me then I guess we won't.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:04 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,012,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
We talked about it but I haven't heard from her today. She had to drive to Fla to pick up her youngest son she should be back in town tomorrow. She said she was going to call but... hell I don't know to be honest with ya. Maybe she will maybe she won't. We talked about going out of town one weekend soon but if she doesn't call or text me then I guess we won't.
Isn't it moving kind of fast to go out of town after just having met her?

Old 08-04-2012, 06:15 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,879,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Don't write her a note.
My thoughts exactly. Learn how to spell. Nothing worse than a man that can't spell.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:19 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
I think you guys are being a little harsh on the dude for the spelling.

I think overall he seems like a decent guy, based on his posts here.

I'm all for a good natured ribbing, but come on people. Jeeze.....

Let's judge the man for the content of his character.... as Dr. King would say......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships