Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 11:48 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,762,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
ethical codes? well your loss
Perhaps "ethical codes" was unintentional poor wording choice, on my part...I did not intentionally mean to offend anyone; please accept my sincere apologies, if I did. What I was really trying to say and express was that I find women who reserve physical intimacy as a private, personal gift of love and affection, to be shared between a husband and a wife in a married context, to be much more attractive, than women who do not see things that way. So women whom some people might refer to in various ways such as "prude", "goody-goody", "goody-two-shoes", "frigid", etc., I actually find to be much more attractive, as long as they are genuinely loving, caring, affectionate, to the men they love. I like the "altar girl", "angelic", pure and virtuous types of female romantic stereotypes, so a webcam girl and a nude model / actress simply hold no romantic and attractive appeal to me...but please understand, I was in no way trying to bash them personally; again it is not my place to judge anyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
No, because a guy who makes money getting nude on camera would have to be gay. No female would pay money to see that as it is quite easy to get c*ck shots for free.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Sure, why not? Its guaranteed shes attractive, has a great body, likes to have fun and is always horny.
Weeeeeell, there are probably some fetish webcams that don't come with that guarantee...

Old 08-27-2012, 03:02 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
How would you know she's a webcam model unless you spend a lot of time watching that stuff? You could be dating one now, for all you know.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:01 AM

2 posts, read 10,347 times
Red face Of course

I'm a webcam model. I do it because I get paid weekly $2,000+ a week and it is fantastic money. I don't have to get naked but sometimes do for the extra $$, perform vile sexual acts and even see the perverts on the other side of the screen. However, in my personal, private life I am pretty conservative. I don't put out easily, don't sleep around with men. If anything, I have become more repulsed by men in doing webcam modeling. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to strip on a stage in front of complete strangers. I don't touch anyone I communicate with, I can block those who pose a significant threat or who are too vulgar for my taste and I have control over my own schedule. Life is so much more than being stuck in a stuffy office all day behind a desk. I worked as a graphic designer for years and always felt unhappy like a rat stuck in a cage. Because of webcam modeling, I've been able to travel the world, become totally debt free and live an extremely healthy and abundant life with no financial worries at all. At the end of the day, am I still pleased with myself knowing that strange men may be jacking off to my big boobs or tiny waist? Yes, I am pleased with myself because I feel a sense of empowerment over these suckers who pay for a service they can get for free. Some people think, "Oh she must be easy and stupid because she strips for a living." But that simply isn't the case. They're the idiots for paying for it. It's no different than the empowerment some guys feel when they land an easy girl at a bar. I'm just landing easy money at the expense of those who are more than willing to give it... they're actually seeking it out.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:06 AM

2 posts, read 10,347 times
Actually we do LOL

Old 10-21-2012, 01:43 AM

261 posts, read 1,350,565 times
Quote:
Sure, why not? Its guaranteed shes attractive, has a great body, likes to have fun and is always horny.
How exactly is any of that guaranteed by her being a webcam "model"? the only thing it guarantees is that she desperately needs or wants money. Or that she's too lazy to get a job.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:16 AM

261 posts, read 1,350,565 times
Quote:
Believe it or not some of my perspective is old school too, i was brought up with traditional values and morals and hold many in my core set to this day. You have every right to set any standards for your future love life, if you want to date a virgin, then thats what you should be looking for. Many guys still want a woman who has had as few sexual partners as possible, for many different reasons - so youre definitely not alone there. Its just that most younger women today, dont really want to be swept off their feet with poetry, flowers, chivalry or romanticism - until you both decide its the right time for that special moment when you gently make love to them, in missionary position with the lights off.

Most want you to push for sex, bring them up to your place and rock their world until your neighbors complain or your bed falls apart. We may feel that society isnt the right way, or the world should be different, and there is alot of substance and truth in that, but in my opinion, its much more productive to understand the reality of todays world and adjust to it, so we are as succesful as we want to be.
Umm.. exactly what women are you speaking for? Most women are still the sappy creatures that crave all things romantic, the same way they've always been.
Of course they all want the sexually dominant male in their lives too, but a vast majority of women are complaining about their men not being romantic.
I like chivalry.
I like romance.
I could do without the poems, but it could be very touching also, I'm sure.
There's a time and a place for romance. There's a time and a place to be ravished. Most women want both in their lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships