Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 04:48 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,393,237 times

Advertisements

I think most men are pigs, but not 95%. More like 70, IMO.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:51 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I don't think it is so much the percentage of men who are pigs, but the loudness of it. A man who behaves like a pig screams alot louder than a man who isn't.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:51 PM

417 posts, read 825,313 times
i've been pretty active in my 20 something years, but in all that time i haven't even hit half that number. 30 in four months is a lot compared to the average. Whether it's too much or not for that person is another matter altogether. Still, without knowing any more details, I get the impression the this women is a sex addict or that she's trying to fill a void with quick and continued casual hook-ups. Incidentally, I'd say the same whether it was a man or women with those kind of numbers. Sex doesn't matter after you break a certain threshold...of course I can't actually quantify that threshold.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:54 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
In response to this I say she's a "ho-ho-ho" and it's not even Christmas yet.

Also add another "0" for the whole year count. lol!

Old 09-03-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't think it is so much the percentage of men who are pigs, but the loudness of it. A man who behaves like a pig screams alot louder than a man who isn't.
Well I was more or less responding to Doll Eyes' comment about men who just take advantage of women sexually whenever they can, not just the ones who would have/show a boastful attitude about it. It isn't the attitude that makes them pigs; it's any act of putting your own sexual desire over the welfare of someone else whether they be a woman, yourself, or society in general. Men who cheat on their wives are pigs, no matter the details. And I think a lot of the "pigs" out there are men who are actually shy and socially lacking. But then, I include all men who go to prostitutes and most of the posters here probably don't.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:01 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
Quote:

I still stay 95 percent though. I am not talking about 'pigs,' though, I'm talking about men as opportunists. I beleive most of them are.

and I don't beleive for a second the ones that are taking advantage of women are 'shy' and 'socially awkward,' please. that's just a reason to get sympathy for those types of men. not happening over here!

Old 09-03-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I still stay 95 percent though.

and I don't beleive for a second the ones that are taking advantage of women are 'shy' and 'socially awkward,' please. that's just a reason to get sympathy for those types of men. not happening over here!
Hey, I called them all "pigs"! What more do ya want?

I think some of them take advantage of women due to a weakness of some kind (rather than just being evil), but I agree it doesn't make it right...

Old 09-03-2012, 05:07 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
Quote:

I think some of them take advantage of women due to a weakness of some kind (rather than just being evil), but I agree it doesn't make it right...

yes, you called them pigs that's what I was pointing out...I didn't. And that wasn't even what I was talking about/meant. I meant that if the opportunity arises most men would take advantage of some woman if sex were on the line. I don't care what they say. You just choose to phrase it differently and that's not necessarily the word I would have chosen, is all.

Again, I'm not buying the 'weakling' defense, if they're grown men they know what they're doing and the reasons why.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:07 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:

But it does take two and she can say "NO".

A percentage of these women love these so-called "pigs" in the act but when it's over he's every negative name in the book.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:26 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I still stay 95 percent though. I am not talking about 'pigs,' though, I'm talking about men as opportunists. I beleive most of them are.

You seem to have a very jade opinion of males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
But it does take two and she can say "NO".

A percentage of these women love these so-called "pigs" in the act but when it's over he's every negative name in the book.
Boom. Like I said earlier, it takes two to tango.

And with some women, if you lie in that uh, '%5', then you still get called every name in the book on the other side of the spectrum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.