Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 12:38 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Again...

Why would it have been up to your "father" to procreate with a white woman, rather than your mother to procreate with a white man???
because most black men date outside their race. a lot of white men do not pursue black women that much

Old 09-24-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post

This is self entitlement at its finest! You are probably being punished for your attitude toward the "undesirables".

I like how you are able to able to consider people as "undesirable", but no one is allowed to find you undesirable.

And something is wrong with society because they find you undesirable, but it's perfectly okay for you to find others as undesirable (but according to you those who you find undesirable belong in that category).
It's wrong to consider me undesirable simply because of my race.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:40 AM

499 posts, read 756,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I don't know most IR couples between black men and white women don't really last that long. They have a high divorce rate.
My best friend's parents (BM WW) have been married for 25 + years. It's about the PEOPLE not the COLOR. Two people who don't get along may get divorced

Old 09-24-2012, 12:40 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
I don't know most IR couples between black men and white women don't really last that long. They have a high divorce rate.

Sometimes black guys get with white girls and are nicer to them and treat them better. I know black guys have talked about my hair and discussed how they were unhappy with the texture. They think its too 'kinky'. They are less likely to nit pick with a white girl's hair and make her feel bad about it.
Ok, I have no idea about the divorce rate. There may be something to that.

But.... What the bloody, blue blazes has hair got to do with what kind of a person a woman is? And, if they black guys don't like the hair on a black woman.... Isn't hat sort of like the pot calling the kettle black? I mean, if they don't like the hair on a woman, then they must not be very happy with the hair they're stuck with... Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
It's wrong to consider me undesirable simply because of my race.
Just like it's okay for YOU to consider someone undesirable because of "their weight", "their color", "their height". You don't get a free pass because race is the subject. Lol. People get to like what they like.

You fit into that category of women who think it's OKAY to turn down someone for ANYTHING BUT race lol, like color is untouchable when determining attraction. Psshhhhht. Puh-lease lol.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
My best friend's parents (BM WW) have been married for 25 + years. It's about the PEOPLE not the COLOR. Two people who don't get along may get divorced
Yeah but there is a pattern with IR couples between BM & WW....the relationships don't last long or if they do get married they wind up getting divorced.

Sometimes I think I am better off w/o BM though. All they did was complain that my hair was too coarse or say my skin was too dark. They made me feel bad about myself. Maybe they are better off with white women.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Yeah but there is a pattern with IR couples between BM & WW....the relationships don't last long or if they do get married they wind up getting divorced.
That's a stereotype.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Just like it's okay for YOU to consider someone undesirable because of "their weight", "their color", "their height". You don't get a free pass because race is the subject. Lol. People get to like what they like.
Yeah but that doesn't exclude someone based solely on their race. "weight, height, and color" can apply to any race or skin tone.

Quote:
You fit into that category of women who think it's OKAY to turn down someone for ANYTHING BUT race lol, like color is untouchable when determining attraction. Psshhhhht. Puh-lease lol.
exactly. Anything but race. It's not fair to say someone is undesirable simply because they are black. That is racist.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
That's a stereotype.
It's not a stereotype. Stats back up those claims.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Ok, I have no idea about the divorce rate. There may be something to that.

But.... What the bloody, blue blazes has hair got to do with what kind of a person a woman is? And, if they black guys don't like the hair on a black woman.... Isn't hat sort of like the pot calling the kettle black? I mean, if they don't like the hair on a woman, then they must not be very happy with the hair they're stuck with... Doesn't sound very intelligent to me.
Yes, black guys would complain about the texture of my hair and tell me that mixed or white women's hair was better than mine. It's very possible for someone to hate the very thing they see in themselves on others. I don't know why this is a new revelation to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.