Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 12:06 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

There's a huge difference between announcing that he wants to be celibate one month OR the rest of his life. My first question would be "why do you want to be celibate at all?" If this happened overnight I would feel something big was happening and try to find out what it was. So has he gone over the deep end, is he gay and just now telling me, is he no longer desireous of me, has he suddenly developed some type of religous awakening, does he have a , does he have some type of medical issue that prevents him from having sex, or what? I would not get involved with a religious zealot so unless he suddenly became real religious, this should not be the issue. If it were a month it would not be a big deal, although I'd still want to know why. If it were his lifetime I would want to know why, but it is unlikely that relationship would work for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 12:09 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,152,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelorn View Post
Without a medical reason, (Were I a woman), I'd shackle him to the bed and "work him over" till his eyes popped out of their freakin' sockets. In a sequence of smilies:

If that didn't work, and he swore he was straight, I'd have him committed to a psych ward. To console myself, I'd pull out a pair of thigh-high black leather boots, locate a college bar, and find myself a college-aged rugby boy. Girls have needs, and She-Amelorn ain't settling for batteries!
I like your solution. Which reminds me... I don't think most straight guys can resist good undies and garter belts. It drove all my guy friends crazy even if I just mentioned them, so it must work for suddenly-celibate relationships! I would wear one of those types of outfits and he'd probably take his pants off if all else fails.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:40 PM

2 posts, read 1,760 times
My boyfriend is 28 year old he want to come celebrate we begin together for 3 years what do I need to do

Old 07-09-2015, 02:30 PM

2 posts, read 1,760 times
My boyfriend is 28 year old he want to come celebrate we begin together for 3 years what do I need to do

Old 07-09-2015, 04:26 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I'm not angry at all.

I don't have a boyfriend as I see no worthwhile benefit for me as a heterosexual gal in having one.

In my opinion likely it'd be extremely difficult to a better boyfriend as in a guy that doesn't have the attributes I listed (her orgasm is her responsibility and sex is a duty can't deny without a good reason).
It sounds like you have some serious 'issues'. Sex should be fun. It should never be a duty.
If you're anticipating that you won't want sex when he does, and this is a man who doesn't even exist at the moment, I completely understand why you can't find a man who meets your needs.

I'm a woman, by the way.

Old 07-09-2015, 05:20 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seleenia View Post
Go ahead and celebrate with him.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:02 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seleenia View Post
A three year old zombie post to ask this?

If real...you have two choices....accept it or get a new boyfriend....not much else you can do.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:16 PM

720 posts, read 500,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I'm 36. When I'm in a relationship, I'm squeezing in all the sex I can. Why WOULDN'T I? It's possibly the most fun you can have for free (well, if you discount the cost of birth control). A celibate boyfriend would not interest me one bit.
I like you.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:25 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
As I'm assured that it is not a problem that will come up in my lifetime, no need to mull over it.
Why? Because you're not a woman, you will never have a boyfriend (and lack of sexiness is a common reason a girl can't get a guy), you're not attracted to men, or you think you're so hot your boyfriend would never say such a thing?

Old 07-09-2015, 09:15 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Either break up or get a side-piece.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships