Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,472,793 times

Advertisements

If he breaks up with her, he's fair game. If SHE gives you permission, he's fair game. Otherwise, I think it's unethical to interfere with an existing relationship.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:59 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
It's a bit low class, but he isn't married so he is fair game.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,430,401 times
No wonder you're divorced.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:37 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
I'll sleep with someone else's girlfriend, fiancee or wife. If the guy isn't tending to the garden, step aside for someone who can. Only if the couple doesn't have kids though, I'd feel bad having a kid hate and resent me for breaking up their family.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
are you still considered a homewrecker if you knowingly sleep with a guy who has a girlfriend?

Technically, the guy is still single if he's not married so he's fair game...right?
I think a person who knowingly sleeps with someone who has a partner (married or not) is a crappy person. Period.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:42 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times
I personally had a lover who had a girlfriend when I met him.

They had been together 7 years and no longer had sex. They were like really good roommates, except they were both unhappy and it started to turn into arguing etc.

They have split now but remain friends. She never knew about me, and frankly I didn't feel I was "stealing" him because of the sexless mess they already had. I just borrowed him a few times. It's not like she wanted him.

So don't judge. I had lived in a sexless marriage for 10 years. It's no fun. People usually don't cheat if they are happy.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:47 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,430,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
I personally had a lover who had a girlfriend when I met him.

They had been together 7 years and no longer had sex. They were like really good roommates, except they were both unhappy and it started to turn into arguing etc.

They have split now but remain friends. She never knew about me, and frankly I didn't feel I was "stealing" him because of the sexless mess they already had. I just borrowed him a few times. It's not like she wanted him.

So don't judge. I had lived in a sexless marriage for 10 years. It's no fun. People usually don't cheat if they are happy.
Well, he can't have his cake and eat it. If he wasn't not happy with his sexless relationship he should have manned up and put an end to it instead or cheating like a spineless rat.

We men are very good at telling sorry stories - "My wife won't have sex with me - I need to be loved". And the worst thing is there are always women like you ready to make excuses for us, but when it's their turn to be on the receiving end they're the first to whine about how evil men are. Women are each other's worst enemy. And you, I'm afraid, are a tramp.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:56 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
Well, he can't have his cake and eat it. If he wasn't not happy with his sexless relationship he should have manned up and put an end to it instead or cheating like a spineless rat.

We men are very good at telling sorry stories - "My wife won't have sex with me - I need to be loved". And the worst thing is there are always women like you ready to make excuses for us, but when it's their turn to be on the receiving end they're the first to whine about how evil men are. Women are each other's worst enemy. And you, I'm afraid, are a tramp.
I'm gonna take that as a compliment!

It's hysterical to get up on a Sunday morning in Australia and see all the nasty Saturday night behaviour on this forum.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships