Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2012, 01:51 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times

Advertisements

The quickest way to become an idiot, is to argue with one.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:51 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I would say that both are quite insensitive and lacking in compassion.
How is she being insensitive and lacking compassion by choosing who she has sex with when the guy can get a prostitute?

Telling how you seem to promote that the guy gets to chose he wants to have sex with but not the gal.

Where are guy's sensitivity and compassion in having sex that mutually consensual and desired rather than because he wants it?

Old 10-14-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Sure, women are hurting men. They are hurting me and they are hurting other guys in my shoes. Women aren't hurting ALL men, of course.

Like I have been saying all along, I just cannot stand people who lack compassion.
Bit curious as to why you feel the need to protest the insensitivity, lack of compassion, hurting guys, and the suffering because gals just like guys can say no and choose who to have sex with...... yet I'm not seeing much on you about guys hurting gals via misogyny, street harassment, sexual harassment, rape, sexual assault, partner violence, and domestic violence.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:56 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
It's not insensitive, lacking compassion and hurting guys for a gal to be attractive and not f*ck a guy because he wants to.

Seems more like it's insensitive, lacking compassion, and hurting gals for guys to attempt to force gals have sex with him because he wants.

At the least you're a bitter resentful misogynist who regards gals as sex objects for his pleasure who wants to control and dominate their dressing and sexual autonomy while basically eradicating male on female rape as it's morally wrong for a gal to say no to sex with a guy.
If there is a rash of rapes in Philadelphia, the cops know which website to contact for ISP records.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:58 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
You need to print the above ^^ post out and show it to your therapist.

Attractive women out in the world are not creating suffering or hurting anyone. If a person on a diet sees someone eating cheesecake, the cake eater is not responsible for the dieter's feelings. If a recoverring alcoholic sees someone having a cocktail, the drinker isn't in charge of the alcoholic's response. You're the one with this problem, not women.
Personally, I would NOT eat a piece of cake in front of a dieter, and I wouldn't drink in front of an alcoholic. I think doing so would show insensitivity and a lack of compassion.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Personally, I would NOT eat a piece of cake in front of a dieter, and I wouldn't drink in front of an alcoholic. I think doing so would show insensitivity and a lack of compassion.
Considering you likely aren't aware of who is on a diet and who is an alcoholic you may have done those things.

You may have even shown insensitivity and a lack of compassion by not buying a gal all that she wants from a store because you have money and she wants money spent on her.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
If there is a rash of rapes in Philadelphia, the cops know which website to contact for ISP records.
Likely he'll be quick to play the mental card.

Seems in America guys like the OP are the norm not the fringe so I wouldn't be surprised if there is rash of unreported rapes all over America.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:04 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Likely he'll be quick to play the mental card.
There's certainly enough evidence of emotional disturbance here. However, even mental cases get removed from society via incarceration.

I really don't recommend that anyone indulge the OP any further. It's pretty obvious there is a screw loose somewhere.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
There's certainly enough evidence of hit here. However, even mental cases get removed from society via incarceration.
Bit unfortunate it taking a rash of rape to get removal from society. Perhaps removal can occur sooner if he tells his therapist about his protest desires, how gals flaunt their bodies to taunt him, and how it's insensitive and such that gals can say no to sex and chose who to have sex with.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:11 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Not sure where anyone got the idea that i condone raping someone. I think that women and the rest of society should be more compassionate...I never said anything, anywhere, about raping women.

I guess when you run out of your own points, it's always an easy strategy to just make up stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships