Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2017, 05:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,105 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone , recently I've met a girl over facebook and we started chatting , she seems shy or thats what im thinking. She hasn't almost any posts on her profile , likes , has only 2 pictures which are serious (no smile) , she seems like a full stoneface (scared / shy) to express her feelings ( she is cancer zodiac just like me so im same at parts about feelings and etc so maybe its that idk.) So we're chatting but she never express or shows that she likes me even in chat. Usually i post hearts , kisses and so on randomly or when im saying good night / good morning and Its always me the one who should initiate otherwise she wont even send me anything never. I know its not a big deal for some of you but I wanna be sure that she likes me or just plays with me? I've talked about this with her and she started sendind back but Im pretty sure its fake since i've talked with her about this.. To mention she is saying that she have never been in a relationship before and she's a virgin , she's 18. So I invited her to go out and she accept , so we were walking around ( she refused to go to a bar or something ) , we were talking almost all the time but she was full stoneface , not even smile when saw me or something. In the end she said to me that atleast i have a sense of humour or something as far as i remember but How did she know that since i didnt make her even smile with my jokes? OK anyway , so after like 2 hours she said she'll go home (before that she showed me where she lives) so i said okay i'll sent u to ur home and i wanted to make the first step there to hug her or mb kiss her , but she interrupted me when i said that i'll Send her and told me that its not necessary and i said again no no its okay i'll come and she refused again. So i kinda felt confused and cant understand her.. Do you rly think she likes me or its just a game for her cause usually Im the one who chat first , if not she wont chat to me or if she do it its something like " dont you miss me?" I haven't been chatting with her after the date , I was online with her and i was waiting to see if she gonna say something , so she wrote me that she feels sad that i didnt sent her home and i said WTF? I asked u 2 times come on .. and i she said that she refused cause she didnt want me to extend my path to home and i think this was most dumb excuse ever , so i just told her " nah its not that , are you shy , are you worried about something ? " she said she isn't and since then we didnt chat till now.. 2 days passed and idk what to do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 05:32 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
No, it doesn't sound like she likes you. She doesn't even sound that pleasant to be around.

Why do you keep trying?

Look elsewhere.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:23 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankere94 View Post
Hello everyone , recently I've met a girl over facebook and we started chatting , she seems shy or thats what im thinking. She hasn't almost any posts on her profile , likes , has only 2 pictures which are serious (no smile) , she seems like a full stoneface (scared / shy) to express her feelings ( she is cancer zodiac just like me so im same at parts about feelings and etc so maybe its that idk.) So we're chatting but she never express or shows that she likes me even in chat. Usually i post hearts , kisses and so on randomly or when im saying good night / good morning and Its always me the one who should initiate otherwise she wont even send me anything never. I know its not a big deal for some of you but I wanna be sure that she likes me or just plays with me? I've talked about this with her and she started sendind back but Im pretty sure its fake since i've talked with her about this.. To mention she is saying that she have never been in a relationship before and she's a virgin , she's 18. So I invited her to go out and she accept , so we were walking around ( she refused to go to a bar or something ) , we were talking almost all the time but she was full stoneface , not even smile when saw me or something. In the end she said to me that atleast i have a sense of humour or something as far as i remember but How did she know that since i didnt make her even smile with my jokes? OK anyway , so after like 2 hours she said she'll go home (before that she showed me where she lives) so i said okay i'll sent u to ur home and i wanted to make the first step there to hug her or mb kiss her , but she interrupted me when i said that i'll Send her and told me that its not necessary and i said again no no its okay i'll come and she refused again. So i kinda felt confused and cant understand her.. Do you rly think she likes me or its just a game for her cause usually Im the one who chat first , if not she wont chat to me or if she do it its something like " dont you miss me?" I haven't been chatting with her after the date , I was online with her and i was waiting to see if she gonna say something , so she wrote me that she feels sad that i didnt sent her home and i said WTF? I asked u 2 times come on .. and i she said that she refused cause she didnt want me to extend my path to home and i think this was most dumb excuse ever , so i just told her " nah its not that , are you shy , are you worried about something ? " she said she isn't and since then we didnt chat till now.. 2 days passed and idk what to do?
Oh, so she's passive-aggressive huh? Now it's your fault you didn't walk her home? Wow!!

You need to end this relationship.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:39 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,335,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No, it doesn't sound like she likes you. She doesn't even sound that pleasant to be around.

Why do you keep trying?

Look elsewhere.
This is what I'm thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You need to end this relationship.
One date is not what I call a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankere94 View Post
2 days passed and idk what to do?
Move on? Why are you even the slightest bit worried about this girl? It sounds like a horrible date with someone you don't have anything in common with. I don't think she was worth the effort you put into typing your post to be honest.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:32 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
So what exactly is drawing you to be interested in her? From everything you've shared about her, sounds like no one would find that behavior attractive.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:05 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Why do guys like rude women?

Old 04-26-2017, 04:47 PM

1,261 posts, read 971,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Why do guys like rude women?
Maybe because they cant get any other kind?

Old 04-26-2017, 04:54 PM

142 posts, read 97,408 times
The girl is a freaking virgin. What do you think? And she has my personality when I was sinlge for forever. LOOOOOOOOL. But yeah, she is 18. Give the girl some slack. She seem to me very guarded. Some people really just have that personality.

Either you deal it or you don't. FYI, I am STILL like that guarded personality to EVERYONE except for one, my husband. I am a totally complete personality with him, sweet and all that. I am a gemini, so go figure.

Old 04-26-2017, 08:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
Maybe because they cant get any other kind?
They can they just don't know it.Sad

Old 04-26-2017, 09:51 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,325,014 times
Keep chipping away if you must but definitely keep your options open and find other girls to talk to.

No, don't tell her either!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships