Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 02:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
REALLY! Do tell! These must be women who are convinced of their own exceptional beauty, or something. Women who are really into themselves. I've never heard of this.
I've never experienced this either.... I have experienced women who get really irritated when a guy lies to her and 'sweeps her off her feet' only to ditch her once they've had sex or once a prettier girl comes along, but I've never seen any of my female friends get angry because a guy rejected her. Sad, yes...angry? No.

I've been rejected more times than I can remember and not once did I get angry or stalk the guy, or threaten him or bother his friends at work etc. but I know plenty of men who have done all of those things.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:58 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Well, this thread went no where.

I hope people didn't misunderstand me.

I didn't say it was okay, I was just explaining why it happens and then continue to happens. Guys should be able to control themselves, but easier said than done when intoxicated, other women in the past have let them get away with it, etc.

When I see a woman dress skankly to me, I won't go near that, it screams a lot of things I don't want to hear.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:59 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Generally they don't allow the same member to post the same topic over and over. There's a name for that. You can figure it out. And while it's true we don't need to open the thread, every time me tune into "Relationships", we see the listings, and we see who posted which threads, so we know what's going on. That's really not what the forum is for--repeated gender-based axe grinding. But that's for the mods to decide.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Well, this thread went no where.

I hope people didn't misunderstand me.

I didn't say it was okay, I was just explaining why it happens and then continue to happens. Guys should be able to control themselves, but easier said than done when intoxicated, other women in the past have let them get away with it, etc.

When I see a woman dress skankly to me, I won't go near that, it screams a lot of things I don't want to hear.
If they can't control themselves while intoxicated, they need to stop drinking.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:11 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
I do NOT condone men harassing women. I do not appreciate people putting words in my mouth. That being said, I do think women lack compassion when they flaunt their bodies at men whom they have no intention of having sex with. I don't think it is very nice, and I don't think the women who do it are very nice. Does NOT mean I am going to try and sneak a feel at some random crowded place. It does mean that I might choose not to associate with or be friends with such women. It does mean that I might not be so quick to show compassion for women, as they show me no compassion in return.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
If they can't control themselves while intoxicated, they need to stop drinking.
Good luck with that.

And to whoever disagreed about my unanimous decision comment, um, anyone with an ounce of class would've deemed her outfit, or lack thereof, as skankly.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:19 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Good luck with that.

And to whoever disagreed about my unanimous decision comment, um, anyone with an ounce of class would've deemed her outfit, or lack thereof, as skankly.
I responded to that comment. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of her outfit.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I do NOT condone men harassing women. I do not appreciate people putting words in my mouth. That being said, I do think women lack compassion when they flaunt their bodies at men whom they have no intention of having sex with. I don't think it is very nice, and I don't think the women who do it are very nice. Does NOT mean I am going to try and sneak a feel at some random crowded place. It does mean that I might choose not to associate with or be friends with such women. It does mean that I might not be so quick to show compassion for women, as they show me no compassion in return.
I'm ample busted and really tall. I could wear a XXXL shirt and baggy jeans and men will still stare at my chest. What should a woman like me do when she's STILL viewed as a sex object when she's completely covered up?

Quote:
Good luck with that.

I've had a few friends that realized they made stupid decisions while drinking, so they either stopped completely or they cut down on how much the drank. If you can't control something like that, you're probably an alcoholic and should stay home.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I responded to that comment. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of her outfit.
Clearly it should matter to the woman when they're getting groped by men and women, especially when it's unwanted.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I've had a few friends that realized they made stupid decisions while drinking, so they either stopped completely or they cut down on how much the drank. If you can't control something like that, you're probably an alcoholic and should stay home.
Yes, stay at home because you grab a girl's *** and she either laughs or playfully tells you to stop, making you an alcoholic.

Seems legit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships