Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 10:20 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
why not?

what's the difference between having multiple one night stands, loveless relationships or simply just paying for it.

It's all the same at the end of the day.

who cares?
Well, there you go again comparing apples to elephants - but in this case - I have an answer that even you should be able to understand. My husband has neither been to prostitutes NOR had multiple one night stands or loveless relationships. We are compatible in our outlook on sex - which is one of the reasons that I love him. For the record - I do not think that a one night stand is anywhere in the same ballpark as going to a hooker - but in my case it doesn't matter since the men that I have had relationships with have not been with prostitutes nor had many one night stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
how about women who use male prostitutes;

what do you think about that?
I wouldn't marry one of them either. I'm not a lesbian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Everyone just needs to learn how to ignore.....Kenneth.
You got that right! This time, though, my answer was pretty simple and clear cut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
For some men seeing sex workers is a hobby.
And those would be men that I would not be compatible with.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:32 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post

At least you know they can "perform" on call

For the OP....most women would have a problem with it. Best to play mum till the relationship is well developed.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:47 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Woman do not date guys who frequent prostitutes because the guy is totally selfish and has nothing to offer.
However, women don't know who frequent prostitutes so it doesn't really matter.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post

You wouldn't even know who those men are, however. A guy could have ran through 100 streetwalkers during his lifetime and you wouldn't have a clue.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Exactly, I know quite a few guys who have in their past and their SO probably has no Idea. Some things are better left unsaid.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:52 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:
Probably suited for a gal to assume the man does frequent prostitutes until a lie detector test says otherwise as trusting a d*ck is idiotic to me since most likely the guy won't be forthcoming with any information that may sway her decision to one he dislikes.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:54 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Exactly, I know quite a few guys who have in their past and their SO probably has no Idea. Some things are better left unsaid.
Seems more like it's some things are better left unsaid for one person. No different than it's probably better left unsaid for a wife to not tell her husband the child/ren aren't his.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Seems more like it's some things are better left unsaid for one person. No different than it's probably better left unsaid for a wife to not tell her husband the child/ren aren't his.
There is little in common with the two and heres why :

A roll in the hay with a hooker or two 10 years ago has zero to little impact on the current relationship.
Your example is totally different. A father knowing if they are his children or not, obviously has a significant bearing/impact on the current relationship.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Probably suited for a gal to assume the man does frequent prostitutes until a lie detector test says otherwise as trusting a d*ck is idiotic to me since most likely the guy won't be forthcoming with any information that may sway her decision to one he dislikes.
Well, all I know is that most guys are not honest about what they've done sexually. I have friends who have slept with all kinds of women (including hookers) and their girlfriends/wives have no clue about any of it and probably never will.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Well, all I know is that most guys are not honest about what they've done sexually. I have friends who have slept with all kinds of women (including hookers) and their girlfriends/wives have no clue about any of it and probably never will.
Same here, which just fuels my distrust of men in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships