Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2012, 02:52 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,903,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
That's only if you date someone who impregnated a bum.

If you date someone who has a child to a decent normal human being, there are no problems, nor requirements on your income.

It seems a shame to eliminate all men who are fathers, based on some inaccurate prejudices. A lot of men your age have grown kids by now, anyway, and are actively looking for another life partner...at least where I live.

Your religion isn't an reason either. All he would need do is obtain an anullment, and he's good to go. You could have the biggest fluffiest church wedding since Kim Kartrashian then.

What part of I refuse to bend don't you get? Besides here is a great video about why I will never bend: //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...never-get.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
You sound really nice and you write well. If your taco man doesn't work out I'ddateyou
Thanks, only time will tell what happens.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:52 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,937,919 times
Do you think you could be friends with a man with out thinking about being married ?
You see that is the problem.
A man that is just a freind and only wants to be a friend( No sex) is too afraid of what it looks like to other potential mail acuqaintences you might hope to romance . Wrong thinking .
If you can't be friends first, there is nothing to hold the realtionship together. nothing.
If you can't have several male friends first how do you hope to know how a male thinks ? you can't . if it all based on romance.

Stop being desperate . it has bitten you repeatedly and you are not learning from it.
Make friends ,no sex. period . no fondeling, no love making, no kissing, not even holding hands, just be friends.
If a guy cannot just be friends, he is not worth getting romantic eventually to begin with. you can still be friends but not lovers .
Be available as a freind, not as a lover . you are not a professional counsiler don't be sucked into a pity party exception , don't . period.
I know several women I an such a friend ,they call me we talk and share ideas no romance just good friends .
It can be done,
Women make me nervous when they buy me things , it is inappropreate .
We migh trade off paying for lunch or dinner but no stuff .
Christmas present cheap , fine .
Expensive inappropreate.
See that your gifts if any have NO sexual reference what so ever, you don't want those signals don't give them.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:59 PM

I met a great guy who likes me but may not in that way (but who knows).

Old 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,278,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post

What part of I refuse to bend don't you get? Besides here is a great video about why I will never bend: //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...never-get.html
Wait a minute, you're the one complaining on here, and that's how you react to advice?

Maybe your rigid attitude to life is what's preventing you from being happy.

I didn't watch that link in the first place let alone republish it because I don't buy into sexist dribble, from either side (I report it), so I don't know what you are trying to say by posting it.

Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,156,851 times
Quote:
When I was younger I often slept with a guy early on thinking it was a relationship. It wasn't, he just wanted sex. Meanwhile I saw many of these men marry other women. I am 41 and will probably be single the rest of my life because I didn't realize these losers only saw me as a piece of meat. Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.
According to that one thread about how many partners you've had, you should feel liberated that you sleep with a bunch of men. And that you should lie to your future husband about it.

Old 12-01-2012, 04:08 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,278,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
According to that one thread about how many partners you've had, you should feel liberated that a bunch of sleep with you. And that you should lie to your future husband about it.
I just don't get how a person like this can blame having sex for why they're single.

They're probably single because they are the sort of people that do things like this ^^^ all the time and no one wants to go there.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Taco man asked me out for next week!

Old 12-01-2012, 10:02 PM

904 posts, read 1,383,317 times
Good luck.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,578,883 times
Quote:
In my 20's I had a smoking body with big breasts and men thought of me as a living Barbie Doll. They liked my body, just apparently not me. I didn't realize it at the time because I figured sex was great but years later I realized it was picking the wrong men.
You two should meet............
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...uccessful.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships