Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 12:56 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,898,757 times

Advertisements

When I was younger I often slept with a guy early on thinking it was a relationship. It wasn't, he just wanted sex. Meanwhile I saw many of these men marry other women. I am 41 and will probably be single the rest of my life because I didn't realize these losers only saw me as a piece of meat. Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 01:02 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
I wonder if guys who do this ever feel bad about it.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,912,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.
Exactly. You mentioned that you are 41 and seem very bitter and angry towards the men that you have slept with (who also worked very hard to give you orgasms) and now are blaming it all on them.

I am very concerned about your comment regarding the 'next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty' because that could mean any number of things.

Please do not cut the next guy's penis off in some kind of attempt to get back at all of the other men that have had sex with you. Most juries will not buy into the defense as post traumatic stress disorder related to having had sex with alot of men that did not want to marry you and/or penis-vengeance disorder which results in wanting to sever the organ from the body that it is attached to.

Also - if you are thinking about dialing 911 after you have sex with the next guy to try to punish all of the other men that you were intimate with by sending the next one to prison on a false rape charge: it is not worth it.

I suggest some spiritual healing, possibly going to a temple in Tibet and studying Buddhism or re-aligning the cosmic force within your soul. Or just find a really good hobby to focus on that does not involve hating men and wanting to punish them for not putting a ring on your finger.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 AM

Probably not but then again there is no stigma against them doing this, only women.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:04 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,339,922 times
I feel your pain as brother Bill Clinton would say...a lot of times this happens not only to women mind you...but you live and learn...wtf though about that last sentence....sounds like you are very very bitter and not to kick you while you are down,it does take 2 to tango...I suggest counciling....run!! Don't walk to your nearest community heath center to get some therapy..! not all men are skum believe it or not...

Old 11-30-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Exactly. You mentioned that you are 41 and seem very bitter and angry towards the men that you have slept with (who also worked very hard to give you orgasms) and now are blaming it all on them.

I am very concerned about your comment regarding the 'next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty' because that could mean any number of things.

Please do not cut the next guy's penis off in some kind of attempt to get back at all of the other men that have had sex with you. Most juries will not buy into the defense as post traumatic stress disorder related to having had sex with alot of men that did not want to marry you and/or penis-vengeance disorder which results in wanting to sever the organ from the body that it is attached to.

Also - if you are thinking about dialing 911 after you have sex with the next guy to try to punish all of the other men that you were intimate with by sending the next one to prison on a false rape charge: it is not worth it.

I suggest some spiritual healing, possibly going to a temple in Tibet and studying Buddhism or re-aligning the cosmic force within your soul. Or just find a really good hobby to focus on that does not involve hating men and wanting to punish them for not putting a ring on your finger.
Oh I want cut him there but may do other things. I know if this guy rejects me I will stop dating or even wanting a man. I am tired of the evil men that hurt women and that is mostly what is out there in the dating world.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
I feel your pain as brother Bill Clinton would say...a lot of times this happens not only to women mind you...but you live and learn...wtf though about that last sentence....sounds like you are very very bitter and not to kick you while you are down,it does take 2 to tango...I suggest counciling....run!! Don't walk to your nearest community heath center to get some therapy..! not all men are skum believe it or not...
Unfortunately most of the guys I talked to while doing online dating were. Taco man isn't, but he probably doesn't like me and that thought makes me depressed.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:12 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,926 times
Quote:
When I was younger I often slept with a guy early on thinking it was a relationship. It wasn't, he just wanted sex. Meanwhile I saw many of these men marry other women. I am 41 and will probably be single the rest of my life because I didn't realize these losers only saw me as a piece of meat. Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.

I have 2 very close friends who are going to marry their GFs who they slept with on the first or second date

Date/time of sex has nothing to do whether or not you're going to get a relationship

If you're getting used by men, you're either picking azzholes and/or have something wrong with your personality where men only consider you good enough for sex (Not justifying that behavior - I have no interest in doing that, just giving you male perspective)

Old 11-30-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I have 2 very close friends who are going to marry their GFs who they slept with on the first or second date

Date/time of sex has nothing to do whether or not you're going to get a relationship

If you're getting used by men, you're either picking azzholes and/or have something wrong with your personality where men only consider you good enough for sex (Not justifying that behavior - I have no interest in doing that, just giving you male perspective)
In my 20's I had a smoking body with big breasts and men thought of me as a living Barbie Doll. They liked my body, just apparently not me. I didn't realize it at the time because I figured sex was great but years later I realized it was picking the wrong men.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:16 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,926 times
Quote:
In my 20's I had a smoking body with big breasts and men thought of me as a living Barbie Doll. They liked my body, just apparently not me. I didn't realize it at the time because I figured sex was great but years later I realized it was picking the wrong men.

My best friend is dating a barbie doll type who he is going to marry...they had sex on the second date

The issue looks like you were picking the absolute worst type of men or there is something seriously wrong with your personality
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships