Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 11:38 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,201,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearod35 View Post
Hey thanks for the response man. Yeah i know i was kinda thinking the same thing that maybe she just wants to date and have sex with me. But the thing is i still have feelings for her, and she obviously knows that. So i broke off the date with her to protect myself from getting hurt again...
So now that she has told me that she never wants to hear from me ever again I can't really do anything but to try to move on completely.But then in the back of my mind i sense that she will end up contacting me again...False hope lol
What do u think i should do now that we got into a fight and stopped communication? Move on obviously right. The thing is that i really loved this girl. Oh shes 25 and i'm 23. It was very difficult to deal with such heart ache. Knowing that she was talking and seeing someone else.
And apparently she still is talking to and seeing him.
Just move on, unless you're into non-commited sex. But, since you're so emotionally involved, that doesn't seem like a good idea either. Better to just move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 12:31 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times
One more thing I suggest is geting your phone number changed so you won't be waiting by the phone for her call.
Being in love with someone who can't return that love really ****s, but we have all been through it, and survived, and so will you.
Bob.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:49 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,353,365 times
Quote:
So my ex girlfriend and i were together for 6 months. She ended up leaving for some other guy. Anyways i ended doing everything a guy shouldn't do, i was constantly begging and pleading for her to come back. It obviously didn't work. So she eventually told me to **** off and she doesn't want me in her life at and that she had a new boyfriend.

I was deeply in love with her, i was heartbroken. So i was like fine so i left her alone for exactly 3 weeks. And one day i was at work and i texted her my address asking her to please mail me a few of my belongings that i had left at her place. And she said OK.

So then the next day she started texting me some random ass ****. And i was like wtf? So i did not respond for 2 days. So i noticed that she had text me really? As in saying why are you ignoring me. So i finally decided to text her back a day later and asked how she was doing. So after that we started texting each other back and forth. So one day she asked me if i wanted to meet up for a late night coffee. And i said sure. So we met up and everything was great, we had a great time. But she was giving me mixed signals, she was tickling me and touching my hair. I don't know is that being flirtatious? I would think so. So of course i kept my cool and went along with it. And there were moments where it looked like she wanted me to make a move by kissing her .But i didn't to make such a move and blow it.

So we kept on talking after the coffee date and she told me that she only wanted to be friends. But deep down inside me i wasn't cool with it to just be friends cuz i still have feelings for her.So i was just like ok cool whatever. So one day we were texting each other and she randomly asked me through text, whatever happened to the days when supposedly i just wanted to get laid just saying?... And yes we were sex buddies before we started to actually date and get serious. I was stunned that she asked me that. And of course my dumbass didn't know to respond to it. And then another day we were talking about sex how our sex was so fabulous and passionate. And we would talk about doing things in the future together like wanting to travel to Oregon together. She mention other dudes over the phone and then she would laugh and tell me that she could picture my face expression, or reaction to it. In my mind i was like wtf does she want with me. Oh and apparently that boyfriend that she had, they were only dating. And she told me that she was still seeing him. I didn't know what her deal was.

So then i invited her to dinner and a LA Phil concert. And she said yes to my invitation. So i was like cool. But i was so confused i didn't know what to do.So a few days before the big concert date, i ended up canceling the date. I told her how i felt that i still loved and that i don't want to just be friends. I told her that i am willing to work things out with her and to take things slow. I also told her that i adored her. And her response was if i really loved and adored i wouldn't have canceled out date. So anyways i told her that i don't want to be friends, and if she is not willing to work things out then i'm out of here. She had a very emotional tone in her voice when i said that to her. So we said bye to each other.

So then 2 days pass by and of my unsecured self decides to call her like an idiot to tell her i'm sorry. And she said that i am so immature and to basically **** off and that she never wanted to hear from me ever again. What do you all think of this crazy story? I personally think i completely blew my chance with her.

Oh yes and one more thing when i asked her to mail my stuff to me she never did. And after the coffee date i went over to her place and we hungout for about 10 mins because i was in the area. And she said oh you can take your things today. And i said cool, and then was like oh well i still to read this Mythology book that i had lent her.I was thinking She's had it for 4 months and still supposedly she hasn't finished reading it. So asked if she could keep for longer and i said ok that's fine. So anyways after the argument i asked again to please mail my stuff over or if i can come over to pick it up and she never responded.

If you guys and females can please help me out i would appreciate it. Thanks.
as a female, i can tell you unequivocally that she is playing games with you, and you need to run, fast. you will get over her, promise, and without the deep scarring that would come with trying to "keep" this girl and being constantly disappointed months or years into the future and then thinking all women are like this. doesn't matter how many relationships a person has, they generally are gonna be most influenced by the last relationship they were in. comparing and all that. 6 months is a wound that will heal. trust me. you know this. don't let her make YOU think that YOU blew it. she took your heart and played with it, and SHE is the immature one. sounds like a drama queen, or someone who likes to have alot of guys on the string. WHO in their loving mind would tell you about other guys and imagine your reaction? that is some stone cold BS.

you did nothing wrong. at least, from what you have told us. you were acting normal and in love and she was flitting around sucking up attention, feeling like a femme fatale to boost her ego, sounds like. and any girl who would take 4 months to read a book you lent her is a ninny anyway. get a girl who will read a book in a timely fashion.

not to make light of it, seriously, but you need to realize you were acting normal and she was being a word that would only get censored here if i wrote it. and its only worsened by the fact that you were sex buddies beforehand. she just thought maybe you were relationship material and she completely missed the fact that maybe SHE ISN'T relationship material.

there are, i assure you, other fish in the sea.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:55 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,353,365 times
Quote:
Hey thanks for the response man. Yeah i know i was kinda thinking the same thing that maybe she just wants to date and have sex with me. But the thing is i still have feelings for her, and she obviously knows that. So i broke off the date with her to protect myself from getting hurt again...
So now that she has told me that she never wants to hear from me ever again I can't really do anything but to try to move on completely.But then in the back of my mind i sense that she will end up contacting me again...False hope lol
What do u think i should do now that we got into a fight and stopped communication? Move on obviously right. The thing is that i really loved this girl. Oh shes 25 and i'm 23. It was very difficult to deal with such heart ache. Knowing that she was talking and seeing someone else.
And apparently she still is talking to and seeing him.
aw, you are just a pup. and that date? it was right to cancel, as you knew you were getting into territory where you didn't feel comfortable. you have that right. trust me, even if you hadn't broken the date, it was gonna go on the skids sooner or later. she just isn't capable of being serious about someone, from the sounds of it. and you have to understand TOO that if you are pining for her, and she knows it, she is gonna LIKE that. like, "oh, wow, this guy is so smitten over me, i want to keep this going". OF COURSE SHE DOES. everyone likes to be liked. but its terribly immature to hurt someone to have that feeling, and then tell YOU that you are doing wrong for wanting something more than a sex buddy. and good for you for being man enough to stick up for yourself in the face of an offering of available sex. sex ain't everything. as you know.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:09 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
No way I would waste any more time and energy on this tart, contact her ONE LAST TIME and tell her anything she has that belongs to you is going to either A: Be picked up by you on (specific date and time inserted here) OR B: tell her it is a gift to her and move on already.

Then NO CONTACT AT ALL, do not respond to calls, texts, emails, carrier pigeon, singing telegram, or note in a bottle, cut ALL TIES and leave her to play her stupid little girl games with someone else.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:31 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,845,334 times
Quote:
my unsecured self
Well, uh, you could start recovering what dignity is left by referring to yourself in public with a capital "I".

Old 12-11-2012, 01:35 AM

6 posts, read 37,147 times
Hey Everyone thank you all for the responses. Yeah I figured I just need to move on. It really sucks though but **** it. I'm sure one day she might regret doing what she did too me. I mean i was deeply in love with her. She was my world, i even wrote a musical piece for her lol. Me being an up and coming Composer/Musician... Anyways thanks everyone for the great advice!

Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,299 times
Quote:
She basically wanted to be faq buddies and you blew it with your feelings.

Old 03-23-2014, 08:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,131 times
You wrote her a musical piece REALLY ! Dang! A year with you and nada it's cool it's cool , I have a feeling things didn't go down with her the way you wrote they did . What ever helps you sleep at night Bearod

Old 03-24-2014, 03:07 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,415,462 times
Quote:
So my ex girlfriend and i were together for 6 months. She ended up leaving for some other guy. Anyways i ended doing everything a guy shouldn't do, i was constantly begging and pleading for her to come back. It obviously didn't work. So she eventually told me to **** off and she doesn't want me in her life at and that she had a new boyfriend.

I was deeply in love with her, i was heartbroken. So i was like fine so i left her alone for exactly 3 weeks. And one day i was at work and i texted her my address asking her to please mail me a few of my belongings that i had left at her place. And she said OK.

So then the next day she started texting me some random ass ****. And i was like wtf? So i did not respond for 2 days. So i noticed that she had text me really? As in saying why are you ignoring me. So i finally decided to text her back a day later and asked how she was doing. So after that we started texting each other back and forth. So one day she asked me if i wanted to meet up for a late night coffee. And i said sure. So we met up and everything was great, we had a great time. But she was giving me mixed signals, she was tickling me and touching my hair. I don't know is that being flirtatious? I would think so. So of course i kept my cool and went along with it. And there were moments where it looked like she wanted me to make a move by kissing her .But i didn't to make such a move and blow it.

So we kept on talking after the coffee date and she told me that she only wanted to be friends. But deep down inside me i wasn't cool with it to just be friends cuz i still have feelings for her.So i was just like ok cool whatever. So one day we were texting each other and she randomly asked me through text, whatever happened to the days when supposedly i just wanted to get laid just saying?... And yes we were sex buddies before we started to actually date and get serious. I was stunned that she asked me that. And of course my dumbass didn't know to respond to it. And then another day we were talking about sex how our sex was so fabulous and passionate. And we would talk about doing things in the future together like wanting to travel to Oregon together. She mention other dudes over the phone and then she would laugh and tell me that she could picture my face expression, or reaction to it. In my mind i was like wtf does she want with me. Oh and apparently that boyfriend that she had, they were only dating. And she told me that she was still seeing him. I didn't know what her deal was.

So then i invited her to dinner and a LA Phil concert. And she said yes to my invitation. So i was like cool. But i was so confused i didn't know what to do.So a few days before the big concert date, i ended up canceling the date. I told her how i felt that i still loved and that i don't want to just be friends. I told her that i am willing to work things out with her and to take things slow. I also told her that i adored her. And her response was if i really loved and adored i wouldn't have canceled out date. So anyways i told her that i don't want to be friends, and if she is not willing to work things out then i'm out of here. She had a very emotional tone in her voice when i said that to her. So we said bye to each other.

So then 2 days pass by and of my unsecured self decides to call her like an idiot to tell her i'm sorry. And she said that i am so immature and to basically **** off and that she never wanted to hear from me ever again. What do you all think of this crazy story? I personally think i completely blew my chance with her.

Oh yes and one more thing when i asked her to mail my stuff to me she never did. And after the coffee date i went over to her place and we hungout for about 10 mins because i was in the area. And she said oh you can take your things today. And i said cool, and then was like oh well i still to read this Mythology book that i had lent her.I was thinking She's had it for 4 months and still supposedly she hasn't finished reading it. So asked if she could keep for longer and i said ok that's fine. So anyways after the argument i asked again to please mail my stuff over or if i can come over to pick it up and she never responded.

Sorry to say this but she knows you're still really into her and her ignoring your text says she doesn't care.

You're letting her take advantage of you, and she knows she is. She doesn't feel bad cus she doesn't care and she doesn't respect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships