Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 02:25 PM

904 posts, read 1,382,888 times

Advertisements

Speak for yourself dude, the bottom three wouldn't get a second glance from me.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:26 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,100,785 times
Quote:
Please stop making yourself seem like anything but a chubby chaser
Did i ever say I wasn't?
I'm just saying that it's good taste. Frankly, I can't understand any pickiness from guys. I'd love to sleep with most women outside of the very elderly or very fat or skinny.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 PM

20,399 posts, read 14,689,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I get annoyed because I love curves and I always say that and people assume I'm a chubby chaser

I also get annoyed at the whole fat acceptance movement. It's just a bunch of nonsense, nobody is genetically predetermined to be fat. Hell I was 245 LBs @ 35 percent bodyfat in high school and i'm in good shape now. It's not hard to be in shape if you just have an ounce of work ethic and discipline
My apologies if my use of that term annoyed you, before.

Thing is, I wasn't implying you were but I've known LOTS of guys who happily admitted it, using those very words, that heavy ladies were what they wanted. Those men didn't have lowered standards, they were just average guys...in fact some of 'em were really thin. Many of them were African American men, who were in fantastic shape. Some of the women they admired were VERY big. It's OK, people like whatever they like. Within the bounds of consenting adulthood, I don't think it's a big deal.

I think the bigger problem is someone who turns it around to insult someone else if things don't go their way, like as you mention the women who call men shallow...but also, a heavy lady is not obligated to accept the attentions of any man she finds unpleasant or unattractive. No matter what he looks like. So a heavy man has no right to be angry at a woman who rejects him...any more than he is obligated to pair up with any woman who comes his way regardless of whether he finds her appealing. But there's no need to insult anybody in the process.

8,757 posts, read 9,471,534 times
Quote:
Looks okay but dresses can be very deceiving

Good post

What's funny is that big girls always go after good looking/fit dudes and complain when they aren't into the big girls.

If you like being big so much, then just date other big dudes. What's the issue?

Who are all these girls you are talking about, haven't heard them talking about only going after fit guys around these parts. Just wondering since you've decided they are your target for the moment.

I myself am a very big "women" I don't go after anyone, the men that I've dated came to me and they have been of every physical type, some big, some not, some good looking some not so much, don't date men on those basis, never have never will, even when I was thin. I'm just wondering who are these mass groups of big "girls" that as you say "ALWAYS" go after so called usually self-described good looking fit boys.

Last edited by TRosa; 12-18-2012 at 02:37 PM..

1,392 posts, read 2,100,785 times
Quote:
but she can't overlook the fact that i want a little extra attention
what was a little extra attention?

Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM

102,227 posts, read 108,023,430 times
Eww! What's that bag of fat on the back of her leg? (red dress)
Look like what? The one in white is hiding her chest (it looks like she doesn't have one), and you can't see the top half of the other ones very well, either. OK, we get it--you're a thick leg man. gah!

Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,680,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
Did i ever say I wasn't?
I'm just saying that it's good taste.

Go post on bodybuilding.com and tell them how much you like girls who are size 16 and see what kind of reaction you get

Seriously do it,

Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM

283 posts, read 508,526 times
Well, of course an overweight woman is going to defend herself by claiming that "real women have curves" and other such comments. It's just human nature to try and justify or even turn the tables and boast about one's shortcomings. Men do it too! I see fat, out of shape slobs all the time who equate being a soft spongy lunk to being "a real man."
I've even had some of these meat-heads jeer at me as I run. I'm tall and skinny, and they're so obtuse they equate being slender and running to femininity.
And not everything is black and white; there is a happy medium in life, and in fact much of society falls into that category.
Times change, as does our definition of beauty. Look at the movie stars and models from the 1940's and 50s. Or the women depicted in great paintings. Many of them would be considered tubby today.
Conversely, if those women back then were shown pictures of these "heroin chic" anorexic fashion models of today, they would probably think the future world had gone mad to equate that look with beauty.
It's all relative.
Not sure what your point was.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:30 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,680,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
My apologies if my use of that term annoyed you, before.

Thing is, I wasn't implying you were but I've known LOTS of guys who happily admitted it, using those very words, that heavy ladies were what they wanted. Those men didn't have lowered standards, they were just average guys...in fact some of 'em were really thin. Many of them were African American men, who were in fantastic shape. Some of the women they admired were VERY big. It's OK, people like whatever they like. Within the bounds of consenting adulthood, I don't think it's a big deal.

I think the bigger problem is someone who turns it around to insult someone else if things don't go their way, like as you mention the women who call men shallow...but also, a heavy lady is not obligated to accept the attentions of any man she finds unpleasant or unattractive. No matter what he looks like. So a heavy man has no right to be angry at a woman who rejects him...any more than he is obligated to pair up with any woman who comes his way regardless of whether he finds her appealing. But there's no need to insult anybody in the process.

I think what I get annoyed by is 4 things

1)Big girls who whine and cry and complain that no man wants them, meanwhile they go for men who are far out of their league

2)Fat acceptance - just for health reasons, people shouldn't be fat

3)The term curvy being a euphemism for fatties. That really annoys me

4)Big girls who make it seem like they either have to obese or anoxeric, wtf? Seriously there's a huge middle ground there where you can be in shape and still have plenty of curves

Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM

102,227 posts, read 108,023,430 times
Quote:
I think what I get annoyed by is 4 things
1)Big girls who whine and cry and complain that no man wants them, meanwhile they go for men who are far out of their league
I don't know where you get this.
So, again, why are you treating us to this particular rant today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships