Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 07:41 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,113,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
I'm sorry, but some of these guys just do not have good personalities and minds. I myself just laugh at the hypocrisy of considering oneself a 'nice guy' and then writing a blanket statement like "why are women such superficial pieces of crap". I feel bad for them, I hope they change their perspectives so they can be happy.

e: Ok, some seem a little more mean spirited like this one

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/image/38385901801
The mistake this guy is making, IMO, is trying to say he is so much "better" than the other guys on the site because he is a "gentlemen". Just let your actions speak for themselves.
And again, I would'nt be surprised if he was only messaging the "supermodels"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 08:38 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,688,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoslade223 View Post
The mistake this guy is making, IMO, is trying to say he is so much "better" than the other guys on the site because he is a "gentlemen". Just let your actions speak for themselves.
And again, I would'nt be surprised if he was only messaging the "supermodels"
If you must know, jag off, it's that I have an account on the site and I've written some stupid things on there about women. I don't like the idea of finding my face plastered on a site because at one point I was unreasonable....I don't like the idea of guys laughing at guys like that, guys like me, just because we had/have problems with the opposite sex. You know nothing of our lives. Not a single thing. I remember a couple years ago I wrote something along the lines of "I think I'm dead"...because I thought it was funny. At the time, I was in a relationship, so I didn't care two shakes what anyone had to say about me...so I put up whatever I felt like or thought was funny at the time. Someone could have easily lifted the page and now I might be being mocked by people who don't even come close to understanding the context in which the stuff was written? That's messed up. But if it makes you feel better about yourself...go ahead.

For example...when I answered the "do you think women are sometimes obligated to have sex with you?" question, I answered 'yes', because if I'm the last man on earth, she's obligated....it's not about her at that point. It's about the species. Thought I was being reasonable...

But yes...look at the losers! How pathetic!

Unfortunately for me, after not having gone on the site for like 8 months, I just went and said 'hey' to a couple girls. All of them hot. So, there you're right.

If I can't talk to hot girls online, I'll find one in real life, where she can't just run away. I've never taken the whole online dating thing seriously. It's extremely debasing to the person (has been my opinion).

Also, I'm really cranky because I haven't slept in 24. So, I'm apologizing for this now, but **** you.

Last edited by dub dub II; 12-20-2012 at 09:24 PM..

Old 12-20-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
If you must know, jag off, it's that I have an account on the site and I've written some stupid things on there about women. I don't like the idea of finding my face plastered on a site because at one point I was unreasonable....I don't like the idea of guys laughing at guys like that, guys like me, just because we had/have problems with the opposite sex. You know nothing of our lives. Not a single thing. I remember a couple years ago I wrote something along the lines of "I think I'm dead"...because I thought it was funny. At the time, I was in a relationship, so I didn't care two shakes what anyone had to say about me...so I put up whatever I felt like or thought was funny at the time. Someone could have easily lifted the page and now I might be being mocked by people who don't even come close to understanding the context in which the stuff was written? That's messed up. But if it makes you feel better about yourself...go ahead.

For example...when I answered the "do you think women are sometimes obligated to have sex with you?", I answered, yes because if I'm the last man on earth, she's obligated....it's not about her at that point. It's about the species. Thought I was being reasonable...

Unfortunately for me, after not having gone on the site for like 8 months, I just went and said hey to a couple girls. All of them hot. So, there you're right.

If I can't talk to hot girls online, I'll find one in real life, where she can't just run away. I've never taken the whole online dating thing seriously. It's extremely debasing to the person (has been opinion).

Also, I'm really cranky because I haven't slept in 24. So, I'm apologizing for this now, but **** you.
LMAO Okay man calm down! I wasn't making a personal attack on anyone, just stating my opinion about what I read on the blog! i don't know you or any of those guys. I would've wrote the same thing as a lot of you guys 20 years ago LOL. As I matured and gained experience, I realized what was really up. And i also listened to constructive criticism. I get how touchy this kind of thing can get, so i can understand your "righteous idignation" so I ain't mad at ya

Old 12-20-2012, 09:14 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,128,044 times
Quote:

For example...when I answered the "do you think women are sometimes obligated to have sex with you?", I answered, yes because if I'm the last man on earth, she's obligated....it's not about her at that point. It's about the species. Thought I was being reasonable...

Unfortunately for me, after not having gone on the site for like 8 months, I just went and said hey to a couple girls. All of them hot. So, there you're right.

If I can't talk to hot girls online, I'll find one in real life, where she can't just run away. I've never taken the whole online dating thing seriously. It's extremely debasing to the person (has been opinion).

Actually, even in that extremely unlikely scenario, she still wouldn't be obligated to f&%k you.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,688,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
Actually, even in that extremely unlikely scenario, she still wouldn't be obligated to f&%k you.
That's a matter of opinion. No laws. Nothing. Just me and her.
And, I say she is...I say it doesn't even go so far as "obligation".
Nature obligates it. I know she'd hem and haw...but no one, not even women, especially just one woman, is above nature.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:25 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,128,044 times
Quote:
That's a matter of opinion. No laws. Nothing. Just me and her.
And, I say she is...I say it doesn't even go so far as "obligation".
Nature obligates it. I know she'd hem and haw...but no one, not even women, especially just one woman, is above nature.
No, I'm pretty sure it's not an opinion. She may have no interest in repopulating the species. And even if you think nature obligates it, there's this pesky thing called free will and the ability to choose.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:02 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,141,388 times
Quote:
If you must know, jag off, it's that I have an account on the site and I've written some stupid things on there about women.
Quote:
For example...when I answered the "do you think women are sometimes obligated to have sex with you?" question, I answered 'yes', because if I'm the last man on earth, she's obligated....it's not about her at that point. It's about the species. Thought I was being reasonable...
Quote:
If I can't talk to hot girls online, I'll find one in real life, where she can't just run away.
Quote:
So, I'm apologizing for this now, but **** you.
And this is why you'll never get it.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:04 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,373,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
You could just jack off into her hand and she could insert the semen that way

Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You could just jack off into her hand and she could insert the semen that way
Yeah one could, but that would leave a man feeling really,really depressed

Old 12-21-2012, 01:29 AM

13,587 posts, read 15,783,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post

This one particularly stood out to me, for some reason.
Based on his hairstyle, I'd say he's a fan of Chekov from the original Star Trek. If you ever go out with him, be sure to set your phasers on FUN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships