Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 08:55 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times

Advertisements

I've never had a bad first date, but one time I did have a 3rd date with a girl and she was bragging to me about how much she went running and that she runs 10 miles a day. I decided to go running with her early morning to get myself back into running, not only was her pace twice as slow as mine, she barely made it a mile.

She had a great body, but I don't get why she'd lie about how much she could run and then invite me to run with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I've never had a bad first date, but one time I did have a 3rd date with a girl and she was bragging to me about how much she went running and that she runs 10 miles a day. I decided to go running with her early morning to get myself back into running, not only was her pace twice as slow as mine, she barely made it a mile.

She had a great body, but I don't get why she'd lie about how much she could run and then invite me to run with her.
That's hilarious. And evidence that thin =/= fit.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:

She was a b*llsh*tter. Should of asked her if she likes skydiving.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She was a b*llsh*tter. Should of asked her if she likes skydiving.

That was actually the first and only black girl I ever went out with. She was really nice though, I felt terrible when she didn't make it far though because she seemed really embarrassed. We ended up just walking. (ok I gotta admit it did make me feel really in shape and good about myself rofl)

I think she was kind of a bullsh*tter though and a bit stalkerish.. but she was gorgeous I was really bummed about cutting off contact with her.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:05 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,055,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I went on a hilariously online bad date a few weeks ago. All prior conversations were normal. Without going into too many details....

There were a few "interesting" questions including:
1. if one of your parents was going to die, who would you want to die first?
2. what was losing your virginity like?
3. and the best one..... "when will you sit on my face?"

I have no idea why I didn't want to go on a second date with him.

On the up note, I had no idea I was so good at keeping a neutral expression.
That's awesome! I usually save that one for the second date.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
That's hilarious. And evidence that thin =/= fit.
Yeah, I never would have guessed it, she did yoga and stuff... but cardio is a whole new ball game.

Also, just wondering... what does a guy who asks questions like your post even look like?

Old 01-06-2013, 09:10 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Quote:
Also, just wondering... what does a guy who asks questions like your post even look like?
I'm just wondering...why you think how a person looks affects what kind of questions they ask

Old 01-06-2013, 09:11 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Yeah, I never would have guessed it, she did yoga and stuff... but cardio is a whole new ball game.

LOL! That's the joke. He looked like a totally average reasonably attractive guy. I would have never guessed he was such a cuckoo!

I should stick with the nerdy ones.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
That's awesome! I usually save that one for the second date.
I won't even date a girl if she won't sit on my face half way through the first date.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I won't even date a girl if she won't sit on my face half way through the first date.
Women don't do this? Who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships