Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 01:05 PM

681 posts, read 618,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I'm believe you in your saying it, just trying to picture how that goes. But I know when many guys say it to gals they aren't already it means they most likely want to feel ya up hoping it will lead somewhere.

I like to see a hands raised of guys that just want to meet some lady and sit and innocently cuddle. Now do we stare at the tv, watch a movie, listen to a little music, have a fire crackling in the backgrown?

PS, and a hand of ladies that are going to cuddle with a man you just met for the first time.
thanks for that TRosa! I am very blunt, so I have no problem vocalizing my wants and desires if need be. And truth be told, i like that scenario that you painted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I will be the first to admit that in the PAST I have done that or ask " hey baby do you want a back rub?"

wow, now i feel dumb, a girl used that excuse on me two weeks ago and since i have back issues and thinking she actually wanted to help i said ok..and it went way further than a back rub, i feel duped haha

Old 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM

I could have used someone last night because I was watching the walking dead and it kinda scared me and I don't get scared easily. I don't know what it was about the show, maybe cuz it was raining outside too. kinda spooky. I just can't believe that guy couldn't catch a clue that his wife slept with someone else lol.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:09 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,926 times
I'm not cuddling nobody, nor snaking them. :O

I'm like Carlita, hot blooded so I easily overheat and cuddling sounds like the 9th ring of hell to me unless some other action is happening at the same time to take my mind off it.

I have personally been on the receiving end of a very nice foot rub on the first date, which is like cuddling except better cos it feels good.

If I read a dating profile that says "nights on the couch cuddling and watching tv" then I do not accept the request.

Pure torture.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:11 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
I could have used someone last night because I was watching the walking dead and it kinda scared me and I don't get scared easily. I don't know what it was about the show, maybe cuz it was raining outside too. kinda spooky. I just can't believe that guy couldn't catch a clue that his wife slept with someone else lol.
That show is real you know, not made up.

Just ask a gun enthusiast.

They have zombies trying to get into their houses ALL THE TIME which means they need AK-47 and Glocks etc.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:20 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

They have zombies trying to get into their houses ALL THE TIME which means they need AK-47 and Glocks etc.
We invite some of them in our house sometimes.

Real nice zombies. They just want a bite to eat. We feed them chicken and they watch football with us.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:27 PM

16 posts, read 16,487 times
haha u got scared at walking dead? thats kind of funny, I dont find that show scary in the least! goodness me, u need to toughen up, boy!

Old 12-28-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
We invite some of them in our house sometimes.

Real nice zombies. They just want a bite to eat. We feed them chicken and they watch football with us.

It is? I don't know it scared me haha. I can see now why everyone in Texas carries guns now, between the chupacabra and zombies, i would want a gun too.

@Prince, they do not want a bite to eat! They want your brains! I will kill them! and then afterwards, I'll get to cuddle on the couch! haha..

Wait a sec, you said they watch football? Brainless..watches football..hmm must be Cowboys fans lmao

Old 12-28-2012, 02:34 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,028,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
The Walking Dead scared you? Either you need big boy pants or you're full of bs.....

Old 12-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlurker View Post
haha u got scared at walking dead? thats kind of funny, I dont find that show scary in the least! goodness me, u need to toughen up, boy!
ok ok, look this is how it went down. I normally don't get scared at anything, but i live in a huge house that makes noises sometimes. I had just got through playing Dead Island, which does make me jump sometimes and then I came into the living room with few lights on and popped it in. When I say scared, I just mean I jumped once or twice. haha. This house made a lot of noises when my roommate was gone so creepy house+scary game+scary show= jumpy a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships