Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 11:20 AM

337 posts, read 896,874 times

Advertisements

I figured we'd try something different.
If you're a woman, how do you imagine being an extremely attractive man would be? And if you're a man, how would you imagine being an extremely attractive woman would be? I'm talking like 10/10, modelesque men and women.

I'll start by saying I'm a man and I imagine being an attractive woman is probably difficulty at best with great perks. Free drinks on nights out, better treatment, but constant harrasment and flattery can also be a bad thing I would imagine. I can see how women sometimes don't get taken seriously because of their looks either, which could be a problem. On the flipside if they really wanted to I believe attractive women can breeze through life without much of an education or job and survive off sugar daddies and their good looks. But that's just how I imagine it.
I'm very curious to hear others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 01:01 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,543 times
If I were an attractive woman I'd totally exploit it. Get lots of free drinks and dinners, find some rich guy to marry etc....

Old 01-12-2013, 03:48 PM

337 posts, read 896,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
If I were an attractive woman I'd totally exploit it. Get lots of free drinks and dinners, find some rich guy to marry etc....
^ this

Old 01-12-2013, 03:54 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
Ditto. And women do. Its a woman's world. Hypothetically speaking, I think it would be much better to be a hot woman. This is assuming I wrap my brain around being attracted to men, lol. But that aside, my God, what a great life, especially if as a woman who looks like that, you have any smarts whatsoever. The world is your oyster and if a man betrays you, there's plenty more who will give you anything you want. Divorces heavily favor women, especially if children are involved. My perception is hot women age 20-40ish have it made. After that, it might be tougher since they can't rely as much on their looks. But by then, they're likely established and/or in a good marriage and don't have to worry about it. Just my cynical perception, which I'm sure isn't complete reality, but not too far off.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:56 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Ditto. And women do. Its a woman's world. Hypothetically speaking, I think it would be much better to be a hot woman. This is assuming I wrap my brain around being attracted to men, lol. But that aside, my God, what a great life, especially if as a woman who looks like that, you have any smarts whatsoever. The world is your oyster and if a man betrays you, there's plenty more who will give you anything you want. Divorces heavily favor women, especially if children are involved. My perception is hot women age 20-40ish have it made. After that, it might be tougher since they can't rely as much on their looks. But by then, they're likely established and/or in a good marriage and don't have to worry about it. Just my cynical perception, which I'm sure isn't complete reality, but not too far off.
You could do the procedure and still date women...just saying. You would be a male..lesbian? lol.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,346,581 times
I think being a very attractive woman opens more doors than for any other group. Look at tv for example. The proportion of women who are attractive as far as movies, tv, broadcasting, etc. far outnumbers that of average looking women and women who wouldn't even be deemed average looking can forget about it. Attractive women with a half decent brain and drive are going to get the jobs over their less good looking equivalents almost every time.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:32 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post
If you're a woman, how do you imagine being an extremely attractive man would be? And if you're a man, how would you imagine being an extremely attractive woman would be? I'm talking like 10/10, modelesque men and women.

I'll start by saying I'm a man and I imagine being an attractive woman is probably difficulty at best with great perks. Free drinks on nights out, better treatment, but constant harrasment and flattery can also be a bad thing I would imagine. I can see how women sometimes don't get taken seriously because of their looks either, which could be a problem. On the flipside if they really wanted to I believe attractive women can breeze through life without much of an education or job and survive off sugar daddies and their good looks. But that's just how I imagine it.
I actually don't have to imagine that hard.

I have a half-sister who is drop-dead gorgeous, and I don't think she likes being super-attractive that much at all. Especially when she was in her 20s, men hit on her everywhere, every day, all day long. It was just crazy. I mean, we'd go to the grocery store or the laundromat and men would follow her and try to get her number. Servers at restaurants would write their phone numbers on checks. Random guys would run across the street and try and talk to her. It drove her crazy. She actually moved to a small town in her late 20s in part to get away from all that. It really was insane.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:47 PM

947 posts, read 1,186,808 times
Another gender war thread...

Old 01-12-2013, 04:59 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,346,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCountryTrip View Post

I imagine being an attractive woman to be rather stressful.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:01 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,346,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
You could do the procedure and still date women...just saying. You would be a male..lesbian? lol.
I had a woman ask me if I would be a "male lesbian" for her. LOL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships