Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 10:58 AM

143 posts, read 192,881 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't act that way with a friend, sober or tipsy, if I wasn't attracted to him. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 11:08 AM

3,379 posts, read 5,537,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Now the OP is rather vague as to whether he and his female friends had already established there was never to be any sex between them as well as locale as to where these events are taking place, the local bar? his place?, her place? Those factors would matter as well.
Has never really been discussed, and all three of those places.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 AM

1,710 posts, read 3,139,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
It's pretty safe to say that if a woman is very inebriated, and you are not, regardless of her initiating flirtation, you should just back off. Why is that so difficult to grasp?
Well , any sane individual wouldn't want to be puked on, for starters. While we're on the subject of grasping, where in the OP's post did he say he wasn't drinking also? In what universe does after a few drinks=very inebriated?

Would you want someone taking advantage of your drunken state?
First of all, since I've spent roughly 29 years of my 32 (dating years) in a relationship with someone, I'd have more respect for gfs or SOs than to allow a female friend to cheek kiss, play with my hair, and spoon, drunk or sober. That would be disrespectful to the one I'm with.

You among others are trying to suggest that it is necessary for me to take advantage, coerce, force myself on another woman knowing nothing about me or circumstances of previous dates. Not so, women that have had there hands all over me were sober and cognizant enough to know exactly what they wanted, and they got it.

Last edited by Sgt. Buzzcut; 01-05-2013 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: qoute

Old 01-05-2013, 11:31 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
First of all, since I've spent roughly 29 years of my 32 (dating years) in a relationship with someone, I'd have more respect for gfs or SOs than to allow a female friend to cheek kiss, play with my hair, and spoon, drunk or sober. That would be disrespectful to the one I'm with.

You among others are trying to suggest that it is necessary for me to take advantage, coerce, force myself on another woman knowing nothing about me or circumstances of previous dates. Not so, women that have had there hands all over me were sober and cognizant enough to know exactly what they wanted, and they got it.
You suggested that yourself when you said that you wouldn't steer clear of an inebriated (to any degree) woman's advances. When you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut
Not me, I'd try and have her out of bra and panty with a quickness.
That implies taking advantage of or coercion of someone who currently has impaired judgement, does it not?

Old 01-05-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
Has never really been discussed, and all three of those places.
I dunno, they seem pretty forward to me, especially the spooning bit ( I had to look that one up, never heard of it). One thing I always did, when I dated, was whenever we went back to my place or her place was see where she sits first and the pick a seat far away from her and then they always start the "what are you doing sitting way over there" routine , or better yet they come sit right next to ya, or even better, sit right in your lap....then things get heated up. I'm kinda shy that way, let them kind of direct it.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
You suggested that yourself when you said that you wouldn't steer clear of an inebriated (to any degree) woman's advances. When you said:

That implies taking advantage of or coercion of someone who currently has impaired judgement, does it not?
Give me a break, you can't be serious. How old are You? What do you think probably 95% of couples that walk out of a bar are going home to do....play tiddly winks? Re-read my statement and notice the word try.....if she's gonna kiss me and have her hands all over me (especially certain body parts) you can bet I'm not going to go get a breathlyzer and call Pat Robertson on speed dial to get approval. Get it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships