Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 09:12 PM

78 posts, read 381,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
For the most part. A lot of Koreans/Chinese/Japanese are very quiet about their sexuality and don't really voice it when they wanna bang a hot chick or simply meet up to go on a date with someone.

I'm not saying you have to speak dirty to every lady you meet in order to get their attention, but you definitely need to be outgoing and interesting.
Ok that's pretty reassuring so what you're saying is that Asians who posses those qualities (outgoing, interesting, etc.) can be just as successful as other ethnicities of men in dating right?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:12 PM

102,219 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
For the most part. A lot of Koreans/Chinese/Japanese are very quiet about their sexuality and don't really voice it when they wanna bang a hot chick or simply meet up to go on a date with someone.
wtf kind of advice is this???!!

Quote:
I'm not saying you have to speak dirty to every lady you meet in order to get their attention, but you definitely need to be outgoing and interesting.
Keep it to "outgoing and interesting", PLEASE!

Sleazy is NOT the way to go! Just be friendly and smile.

OK, I'm outa here. I'll leave it to you two, and your guy talk.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobchen7 View Post
Ok that's pretty reassuring so what you're saying is that Asians who posses those qualities (outgoing, interesting, etc.) can be just as successful as other ethnicities of men right in dating right?
Duh. My mom is hot as hell and she married my dad who looks like Jackie Chan. My dad proves that Asians can get awesome women.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
wtf kind of advice is this???!!
Sorry, I'm really tired. I read that over and it does sound really odd.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Duh. My mom is hot as hell and she married my dad who looks like Jackie Chan. My dad proves that Asians can get awesome women.
Alright so I should stop wording about my race and start changing my personality right?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:18 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
And then people come in and whine about the whiners about whining.

Kind've funny really.

don't even get me started on those who whine about people whining about people whining about whiners...

Old 01-04-2013, 09:19 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Its just post after post after post about how to attract this group, or that group, or why this group of women isn't into that group of men. How difficult could it be. Just go up to a woman, introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, make some simple conversation, ask the girl for her number, or out to dinner, or out to the movies, or whatever. If she says no, then move on to the next. Be yourself. If your of a different race than she is, it is no different than approaching a woman of your race. The exception would be a language barrier, but even that is possible to get beyond if there is enough interest. Maybe I am just use to confident and assertive men. I just don't get all of these lame and whiny threads.
what if the race problem is within you?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobchen7 View Post
Alright so I should stop wording about my race and start changing my personality right?
Yes Mr. Chen. It's not about race. Real chicks worth pursuing go after a guy's personality. If looks is where you lack, then your personality will need to make up for it.

I fortunately have both, so I'm doing just fine.

My female friend, who is gorgeous by the way, was telling me how she saw this really handsome guy in the mall or somewhere like that and he started talking to her and by the end of the convo she was so turned off by his lame personality that she didn't even find him attractive anymore.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
what if the race problem is within you?
What do you mean by that?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:21 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,389,384 times
Quote:
Don't listen to the BS here from the women. They would rather date a guy who is unemployed and overweight but is not shy vs a guy who is a great catch all around but is a little shy.
Thank you for speaking for all of womankind.

And for being 100% wrong.

Never in my entire life have I ever met a woman who denigrated a shy man. Ever. Shyness in a man can oftentimes be cute, adorable and alluring. Show me one female on earth who would prefer to date an obese hog with no job over a dude that is "a little shy."

This has got to be top 10 all-time ridiculous "theories" on a Forum full of 'em.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships