Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 07:50 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times

Advertisements

There's only two things that I'm "supposed to do".... pay taxes and die when the time comes. LIke a previous poster stated, women are not sex vending machines for the man to insert his dick in the slot whenever he feels horny. Seriously??

That type of attitude would only yield 'pity'/'begrudging' sex and that's not how things are supposed to be. It's quality over quantity. If it's a lack of any physical intimacy, then we're talking. But a woman has a right to be tired. A woman has a right to express her feelings. As cliched as it may sound, we women wear so many hats these days -- breadwinner, mother, wife, referee, chauffer, you name it. Most of us do it without any complaints. Sometimes fatigue after a long, tiring day is to be expected. Deal with it.

Very often the stresses of life impact the libido, particularly for women. For some, it's dramatic. For others, not so much. Either way, the communication lines should be open where both partners can discuss things freely and come to a compromise. Set aside date nights. If a relationship is built on a strong foundation, the libido "issues" are often worked out. I really haven't met a woman who wants to be celibate in a relationship. What she does want is some understanding and the common decency of a discussion.

So, OP, the answer to your question is...no, it's not ok to cheat. I don't want to have anyone's sloppy seconds. Just break up with me.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:23 PM

708 posts, read 878,876 times
OP, are you actually in a relationship, or is this just a hypothetical question?

Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Actually, you only CHOSE to mention one part of my post.

Since you're trying to have selective memory when it comes to my post, let me post what I REALLY posted:

"Ladies, if your man needs it every other day, you are SUPPOSED to give him sex every other day.

Men, if our lady needs it every other day, you are SUPPOSED to give her sex every other day."

I'm clearly saying that men AND women should satisfy each other.

Great job on misreading my post!

Who "needs" it every other day? I mean, sure, we'd love to have it every other day, or even every day...or every morning and every night...but "need"? Seriously? I mean, what if they "need" it and don't get it. Does their penis fall off or something??

Old 01-16-2013, 09:00 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Who "needs" it every other day? I mean, sure, we'd love to have it every other day, or even every day...or every morning and every night...but "need"? Seriously? I mean, what if they "need" it and don't get it. Does their penis fall off or something??
If I needed it every other day or else Mr. Happy would fall off, then my penis would have fallen off a long time ago!

I would love to try to do it every day, just to see if I could handle it. I don't know if I could, but at least it would be fun to try!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:16 PM

3 posts, read 11,670 times
If sex is important to you, it obviously isn't to her. You two are in different palces in your life. Communication is key. Let her know how you feel. Perhaps she wants you to initiate, like the caveman you sound like you are. Of perhaps she isn't attracted to you sexually, or she doesn't enjoy sex with you. In that case you are both wasting your time. TALK TO HER. There is, of course, NO EXCUSE for cheating in a monogamous relationship. Ask her WHY she doesn't have sex with you. If you don't like the answer, find someone else.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:31 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
what is so wrong with remaining platonic with GF for a temporary period, getting action elsewhere, and then returning to have sex with GF when she is up for it again?
That you have to ask this question at all says you need to go back to middle school and learn about STDs. It's sickening to me that people like you are out there having sex at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corngasm View Post
I had an ex who would constantly b*tch and whine if we went without sex for like 4 days, which then turned me off even more and I would make him wait longer.
So you were "punishing" him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
well how about it - 1 month, 6 months, 1 week?

Should a man be expected to go without sex? - and let's assume there is no medical reason either.
You know what they say about assume. Assume makes an ass out of you and me. Back to your question, I just don't believe men can be celibate. That's no reason to act like bungholes about sex though; just to be sure they seek the kind of relationship, whatever that is, which is the most honestly a fit for them and their sexual needs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships