Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 PM

73 posts, read 52,923 times

Advertisements

they always ***** and moan that women only want a small segment of the population that is socially dominant but the online male community only wants a small segment of the female population that is very beautiful and in great shape. This seems to be true for all guys in this category - even the ones who are average looking, chubby and have mediocre careers feel entitled to a hot babe for no real logical reason. I think the PUA guys encourage this mindset by letting guys feel like they should be getting a hot babe even if they look horrendous and are 50 LBs overweight

In reality, you don't need any "game" or an alpha mindset/confidence to get everyday regular women but a lot of single men (at least the ones I see online) aren't interested in that. They're only interested in the top certain percentage of women who look fantastic. I say this having spent a lot of time on a few online male dominated and other pua forums.

Thoughts?

Last edited by DJTiesto; 01-19-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 09:16 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,788,650 times
Hey brahmabull117 is back!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
huh?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,954,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Hahaha

Old 01-19-2013, 09:51 PM

206 posts, read 269,567 times
I'm not part of any "PUA community," but theoretically said community would be helping guys succeed with the subset of females that they find attractive. I'm not seeing the hypocrisy.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:58 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,617,189 times
i will admit i am only interested in top tier women but i don't understand what the problem is. i'm paying for it, i make the rules.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,097,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTiesto View Post
they always ***** and moan that women only want a small segment of the population that is socially dominant but the online male community only wants a small segment of the female population that is very beautiful and in great shape. This seems to be true for all guys in this category - even the ones who are average looking, chubby and have mediocre careers feel entitled to a hot babe for no real logical reason. I think the PUA guys encourage this mindset by letting guys feel like they should be getting a hot babe even if they look horrendous and are 50 LBs overweight

In reality, you don't need any "game" or an alpha mindset/confidence to get everyday regular women but a lot of single men (at least the ones I see online) aren't interested in that. They're only interested in the top certain percentage of women who look fantastic. I say this having spent a lot of time on a few online male dominated and other pua forums.

Thoughts?
It goes both ways bro.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:05 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,617,189 times
Quote:
huh?
imagine an emo zyzz with low self esteem

Old 01-19-2013, 10:19 PM

803 posts, read 1,671,296 times
Quote:

Thoughts?

I agree with you to a point, but the thing is, confidence is key and women are a little less fixated on looks. I see average and occasionally below average dudes with hot girls almost every time I go out on the weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
imagine an emo zyzz with low self esteem
Zyzz? Nah, he's just another typical miscer.

Last edited by ASOT; 01-19-2013 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: added my response to OP

Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
I agree with you to a point, but the thing is, confidence is key and women are a little less fixated on looks. I see average and occasionally below average dudes with hot girls almost every time I go out on the weekends.

Out of the top 50 most beautiful girls I know, I'd say maybe 90% of them are dating good looking men. the "good looking woman dating an average joe" is a rarity. You notice it more because it's against social norms. You don't notice the 10 other beautiful women who are dating men about as good looking as themselves because you expect that

Anyways, it's still stupid as hell to complain and cry that "women want alpha male/dominant personality" type when you're only talking about the top 10% of women. That's all the PUA/online male dating community cares about - the top 10% of women who are beautiful and in great shape...the rest of the female gender may as well be nonexistent

If you don't see the extreme hypocrisy here, I don't know how much better to explain it to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships