Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 PM

313 posts, read 664,945 times

Advertisements

I've been seeing this guy for almost three weeks now and things are doing fine. I like him and I can tell that he likes me too. We talk everyday and everything has been great exept for some comments that he said last night that was kinda bothering me.

Last week, he mentioned something about bringing my single friends when we hang out and he would bring his single guy friends as well. Last night, he asked me again if I have some single friends that we could introduce to his guy friends. I told him I do. He asked if I could send a picture of them. I told him I will have to ask my friends first if its ok because its not my picture. Anyway, I ended up just telling him that we just bring out our friends and introduce them to each other then I asked him why does he need to see a picture for? His replied was, "because if theyre ugly Im never gonna hear the end of it from them and I will probably have to pay for the entire night, which I dont want to do". I decided not to send him any pictures but I told him to just check my facebook. We added each other on facebook and he saw the pictures I have on there. This is when I kinda got upset. I asked him if he saw the pictures. His text said, "yes, cute pictures of you but didnt really see cute friends ."

Did he say my friends were ugly? I think my friends are cute. This guy really finds me attractive. Do you guys think that he was hoping that my friends were like me thats why he wanted me to introduce them to his friends? Im ot sure if I should keep seeing him despite the comment he said about my friends. He didnt exactly say my friends were ugly but the meaning was kinda like that. What do you guys think? So far, hes been treating me well and I like spending time with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 10:59 PM

102,223 posts, read 107,999,816 times
You've written about this guy before. He doesn't sound like a winner. This ^^ doesn't bring him any closer to sounding like a winner. He's not the only guy in your entire life who will find you attractive, you know. I think you should move on and find a nicer, no-drama guy. He was saying your friends don't measure up to his and his friends' standards. This, and other things you've posted about him, make him sound like a spoiled primadona type.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:02 PM
gag

683 posts, read 1,422,166 times
Sounds like he's 18 or so. HS stuff, no?

Old 01-29-2013, 11:03 PM

816 posts, read 1,948,277 times
That is just weird. I don't know why he would care about how they look in the first place. Have you asked yourself this, "If my friends were cute, would he go after them instead of me?". He sounds very shallow. He might think they're just average-looking girls to him and not necessarily ugly.

I personally would not like it if my girl asked me if I had any cute guys, why should she care about that if she would want me in the first place?

Just weird.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:06 PM

198 posts, read 444,986 times
Lmao.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
That is just weird. I don't know why he would care about how they look in the first place. Have you asked yourself this, "If my friends were cute, would he go after them instead of me?". He sounds very shallow. He might think they're just average-looking girls to him and not necessarily ugly.

I personally would not like it if a girl asked me if I had any cute guys, why should she care about that if she would want me in the first place?

Just weird.
He wanted to introduce them for his cute guy friends. Not for himself. He told his friends about me.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:08 PM

708 posts, read 879,130 times
Sounds weird.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:38 PM

816 posts, read 1,948,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post
He wanted to introduce them for his cute guy friends. Not for himself. He told his friends about me.
I'm sorry for the misunderstood in my previous post. Please disregard it.

Although, I still think that's really weird.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
I'm sorry for the misunderstood in my previous post. Please disregard it.

Although, I still think that's really weird.
Why? Just wondering.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:53 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,409 times
It's not weird, it's common but the guy sounds like a dork anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships