Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 10:09 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Bad boys bad boys what ya going to do when they come for you.....
Good song and film
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 10:12 AM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
Total fiction...for me! Why women would want the pretty bad guy that treats them like $h!t, I'll never know. I'll take the humble, shy, nerd who treats me like a queen any day...because I deserve it!
"Why women would want the pretty bad guy that treats them like $h!t, I'll never know."
Some woman don't know any better. Some women with abusive or no fathers seek out or get stuck with abusive men. Some woman just have bad luck.

I think women and many men like exciting and interesting people, not neccesarely bad or dangerous. Many Bad or dangerous men can be exciting though

Old 01-31-2013, 10:38 AM

45 posts, read 64,033 times
Nah, "dangerous" guys are lame.
The only things that might make some of them appear attractive are their confident and independent attitude, and the fact that they are the total opposite of a needy suck-up.
But me and all of my friends think that a kind and charming guy with a healthy dose of self-love and confidence is way sexier than anything else - and yes, we have all felt sexually attracted to boyfriends like that over several years in the past.

It's when a guy acts all careful and becomes "afraid to say something that annoys the girl a little" that he loses his sex appeal.
There's nothing sexier than a guy who can take initiative without thinking so much, and who has the ability to tease you a bit in a playful way.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:45 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,718,740 times
You guys are delusional.

Ascension2012 is telling the complete truth.

lmao at all of this denial.

Just ask decent/nice guys who are NOT wealthy and they'll tell you the same thing.

Or better yet, talk to boys who are in high school and college and they'll confirm what Ascension2012 and I are saying.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:50 AM

264 posts, read 309,136 times
You talk to a lot of high school boys, Black Jack?

Old 01-31-2013, 10:54 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Because I need to pay attention to what high school kids and college kids have to say. They help define my life.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:06 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I dont think attractivness has anything to do with it. Physical appearance means only so much to women, and is usually a #3 or #4 requiremet on their personal list of what they respond to in a possible mate. There are attractive and unattractive bad boys and nice guys. Its more about attraction to that individual, which is based more on bahavior rather than looks. A woman who finds a bad boy attractive, but doesnt think he is a relationship material, will usually sleep with him right away. Of course when we talk about bad boys and nice guys we are thinking of extremes, when in reality most guys fall somewhere in between on that spectrum. I do agree witht he second part of your post.

I don't think that any of us guys are the authority figure on what women like/ want. Women change just as guys do. What they might like at one age, they might not like at another. But do I really know what women like in general? NO! And I never will! These answers are better suited to women and women only. Since it is women who we are talking about. I think that they would know much more so than us guys what it is that they like.

At times in my life when I would get in trouble it would sometimes revolve around the notion that I knew what my girl wanted more than she did. At each and every one of these times, I was dead wrong.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Oddly enough, they make their new guy wait for sex and walk around with blue balls for 90 days or some other nonsense, precisely because he is relationship material. THats real world stuff.
I distinctly remember you saying you prefer not to sleep with a woman right away if you think she's relationship material; you want to get to know her. You'll sleep with others right away.

You sure you're not a woman? You do know so much about us after all.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
You talk to a lot of high school boys, Black Jack?
I don't know if you're serious or you're trying to be sarcastic.

I was once in high school myself and the dating scene has gotten worse for young men.

You can find it on the internet what high school boys and college men say about dating.

Most of the women in this thread who are saying: I'm not attracted to bad boys!

These women are 30 and up.

Women generally want poindexter once they get older.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:08 AM

Endless attacks on Ascension2012 without any evidence to refute what he and I are saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships