Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 02:02 PM

24 posts, read 34,344 times

Advertisements

I'm not going to lie, I think there's something in my pre workout that makes me super horny when working out. But at the time I go to the gym there's no eye candy.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:16 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,140,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Come onnnnn....
Haha...I'd like to, but me other head just doesn't see it that way anymore.

Old 02-03-2013, 05:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
He he. You know, I went yesterday for the first time. So I was in the locker room getting ready and noticed that I had forgotten my shorts at home. I was really pissed, my first day in the poshest gym in town and I forgot the shorts. But I remembered I had a bathing suit....and thought "hell, why not", so I showed up in the fitness room with a bathing suit and a t-shirt, I think everybody thought I was gay, it looked really ridiculous, but I faked a casual face and started doing exercises....but after a while I got so many weird stares that I just left for the swimmingpool.

But today I brought my shorts, and I was like "look who's back ,fekkers!". Maybe that's why I was for so long today, it's very reassuring to be in a fitness room with the right clothing not feeling like you are showing too much skin while lifting weights, lol.
Ahahaha. If they are bright colors yeah that would give that vibe. I applaud you for trying and not caring. Gave me a laugh.

You do feel better with the right kind of clothes. When I joined I think it was two yrs ago, I went and got proper yoga pants and tops. I felt weird in just a t-shirt and sweats.

Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM

823 posts, read 1,975,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ahahaha. If they are bright colors yeah that would give that vibe. I applaud you for trying and not caring. Gave me a laugh.

You do feel better with the right kind of clothes. When I joined I think it was two yrs ago, I went and got proper yoga pants and tops. I felt weird in just a t-shirt and sweats.

Black in the sensitive parts, green on the sides. I felt a bit like Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents, that scene where he shows up just carrying a tight bathing suit in the pool.

Anyway, since I am just gonna be a week, I don´t really care what they think, but I recognize I act a little bit, sighting aloud like if I was pulling a ton, wiping the sweat off my face with the towel in a very dramatic way, staring fixedly at a random point like if I was in deep concentration....jeez, I am such a phony in the fitness room lol.

Old 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Black in the sensitive parts, green on the sides. I felt a bit like Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents, that scene where he shows up just carrying a tight bathing suit in the pool.

Anyway, since I am just gonna be a week, I don´t really care what they think, but I recognize I act a little bit, sighting aloud like if I was pulling a ton, wiping the sweat off my face with the towel in a very dramatic way, staring fixedly at a random point like if I was in deep concentration....jeez, I am such a phony in the fitness room lol.
Omg! Haha. It does take awhile to get used to it. I went during the winter/ spring season.
At least at mine there where no tvs!

I mean we just looked at the girls butts that did aerobics on the floor in front of us.

The fact you have a pool there is awesome. Swimming in my opinion is the best exercise. And you can really lose weight fast.
I also loved the eliptical.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Omg! Haha. It does take awhile to get used to it. I went during the winter/ spring season.
At least at mine there where no tvs!

I mean we just looked at the girls butts that did aerobics on the floor in front of us.

The fact you have a pool there is awesome. Swimming in my opinion is the best exercise. And you can really lose weight fast.
I also loved the eliptical.

They have tv screens on the threadmills, you can watch the news while running. They got all figured out so those big shots don´t waste a second of their precious time.

By the way, I couldn´t help noticing your 77. Were you born in 1977? That would make two of us.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
They have tv screens on the threadmills, you can watch the news while running. They got all figured out so those big shots don´t waste a second of their precious time.

By the way, I couldn´t help noticing your 77. Were you born in 1977? That would make two of us.
Yep I was born in 1977. I'm 35 like you. It would make two of us out of the million others. Lol

Its a good year.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Yep I was born in 1977. I'm 35 like you. It would make two of us out of the million others. Lol

Its a good year.
Yes, but only you and I decided to use it to post on CD, very remarkable. I was born May 5, at 9 am. (well, that' s what they told me)

Old 02-03-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Yes, but only you and I decided to use it to post on CD, very remarkable. I was born May 5, at 9 am. (well, that' s what they told me)
Ah your a Taurus! August here. I'm a Virgo.

It is remarkable. Lol

Old 02-03-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Ah your a Taurus! August here. I'm a Virgo.

It is remarkable. Lol
Taurus and Virgos get along well. Or did they hate each other? Can´t remember now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.