Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 11:21 PM

223 posts, read 207,921 times

Advertisements

Yeah she is not stalking you. She obviously thinks of you as someone she'd like to keep in touch with, God knows why when you straight away label her a "creeper".

Do you have a time share, by any chance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,825,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Block her number on your cell phone, or keep her name and number and not pick up next time.
Most of us clearly agree that she is not a stalker so why go to the extreme of blocking her number and avoiding her and the issue. Since the beginning, she clearly hasn't done anything wrong or shown any aggression. He simply isn't interested in her in a romantic way. Whatever happened to being honest, truthful, and sincere. Why can't he just explain to her in a nice way that he is not interested and if she calls in the next six months to a year big deal.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
ROTFL!!! The first go around was ok. but its been over a year..i see what youre saying, i just dont feel that way about it. It's LA..too many people out there to choose from.

but she remembers every detail of our conversations. i mean every detail. Somethings got to be keeping her back from meeting new people.

I dont want to read too deep into those details though. just not interested
I really do not think she is a stalker…at all..
I think she has “gone on with her life” , perhaps has dated others and it has not worked out and you come to mind and she wants to hang out again.

I think you have not send the “right” message …being that when she has called in the past it has resulted in you two getting together ( even if it has just been for conversation.)

This may have led her to believe that you are a friend of sorts..
Stalkers do not give up, they are relentless, they blow your phone up, they stalk you on FB , they send you thousands of unwanted texts regardless if you answer or not..:/
They drive by your house, they drive by your work, they are everywhere you turn..:/
They even join the same gym you have a membership too.:/

The next time she calls? Save her number and when she calls you are prepared..just be polite and decline any advances she may make of getting together and soon enough she will get the hint.

As far as her remembering “details” of everything you two have talked about? Nothing “stalkerish” about this…
I meet many people through my work..complete random strangers, as I am conducting an exam they may share that they recently lost a family member, They have been in the hospital, they have dogs ect…
In my previous positions I have had to actively listen to clients since I could not always “write” everything down..So my memory is pretty sharp..

Goodness gracious I recall conversations I have had with people that extend years back, some people are just like this…Nothing to read into..

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
Most of us clearly agree that she is not a stalker so why go to the extreme of blocking her number and avoiding her and the issue. Since the beginning, she clearly hasn't done anything wrong or shown any aggression. He simply isn't interested in her in a romantic way. Whatever happened to being honest, truthful, and sincere. Why can't he just explain to her in a nice way that he is not interested and if she calls in the next six months to a year big deal.
I agree with Tao dude…He also mentioned saving her name and number this way he can be prepared when she calls if it bothers him that much..
I agree with you also in the regard that she is not a stalker but having gone through this myself? It gets annoying..

Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 AM

650 posts, read 702,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
Thread is geared for male opinion, Mod cut: rude, gross generalization

My stalker is back. We met a year and half ago near campus while going for a walk. She engaged the conversation, we talked, walked etc..she asked to exchange #s.

She's cute..not a 10 but shes cute. I never felt a romantic connection with her though..ive always felt she was somewhere different in her life..exploring and looking for answers , possibly a male figure. Not anything im looking for in a relationship/fling/friendship.

I pulled away all together the first time..she came back 4 months later with a random phone call. i tried again. still no connection. i pulled away again..here she comes again a year later.

The unfortunate part is i never recognize her # since i dont keep her in my phonebook. Dont want to be rude..but im creeped out. kinda pissing me off right about now.
Stop bragging
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships