Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:12 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
There is a way to do it with class.

My friend used to do this in public

he would walk up to a girl and said......."Excuse me, I usually don't do this because i'm kind of shy but I just wanted to let you know I think you are very attractive"

And then he would say....."That's all I just felt like i needed to tell you that" and then starts to walk away and the girl would then be like..........."wait a minute, come here"

LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 10:15 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post

he would walk up to a girl and said......."Excuse me, I usually don't do this because i'm kind of shy but I just wanted to let you know I think you are very attractive"

And then he would say....."That's all I just felt like i needed to tell you that" and then starts to walk away and the girl would then be like..........."wait a minute, come here"

LOL
Haha...I'm curious as to whether that actually works. It probably wouldn't in SF though because 9 times out of 10, anyone who talks to you like that is either crazy or a panhandler, and probably both. It's especially bad for women because they get bugged so much.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Haha...I'm curious as to whether that actually works. It probably wouldn't in SF though because 9 times out of 10, anyone who talks to you like that is either crazy or a panhandler, and probably both. It's especially bad for women because they get bugged so much.

If act like you are shy I think it works

Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:

LOL
Oh yes. That's sweet when you are in a happy mood. If you are in a rush and po'ed you are thinking, " What da hell is up with this perve?"

Mase spray~~~~~~~~~~《《《《

Old 03-17-2013, 10:21 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Oh yes. That's sweet when you are in a happy mood. If you are in a rush and po'ed you are thinking, " What da hell is up with this perve?"

Mase spray~~~~~~~~~~《《《《

I thought it would be inappropriate to approach a woman on her way to work but i know some guys don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
I thought it would be inappropriate to approach a woman on her way to work but i know some guys don't care
True some women don't mind.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 PM
FBJ

Quote:
True some women don't mind.

A couple of ladies approached me but I froze and couldn't talk lol

Old 03-17-2013, 10:37 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:

LOL
Eh, I could never pull that off. Don't think it would seem too genuine anyway coming from somebody like me. Different stuff works for different guys though.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
A couple of ladies approached me but I froze and couldn't talk lol
Hahaha.....aww poor Sol.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:13 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Hahaha.....aww poor Sol.

I was in the bagel shop and the cashier was like........"will that be all solomon?"

And the girl in front of me turned around and said......"Oh your name is Solomon?

I was like................."Um yes" and then left the store. Once i arrived at my office I was depressed because i knew I missed out on a golden opportunity lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships