Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times

Advertisements

If you're that slow in deciding then either you are clueless or just playing games yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
If you're that slow in deciding then either you are clueless or just playing games yourself.
Maybe some are old fashion. Or have wham bam thankyou mame in the past. And want more than just nookie.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Maybe some are old fashion. Or have wham bam thankyou mame in the past. And want more than just nookie.

It's not about that....it's about knowing yourself and being able to read others...You completely do not comprehend. You think it's all about getting sex...it's about being your own person, knowing what you want and not stringing people along.

Either there's spark and potential or there isn't. Maybe you just like free dinners and entertainment, but while you're playing games, some other woman will snag him.

Old fashioned is another term for living for other people's rules.

So...Ma'am, are you old fashioned about staying at home and taking care of the house and kids? Old fashioned about him giving you a smack when you're being hysterical? ....Just like in the old black and white movies.....I doubt it! You want feminism AND chivalry....you get neither!

Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM

523 posts, read 840,374 times
Quote:
It's not about that....it's about knowing yourself and being able to read others...You completely do not comprehend. You think it's all about getting sex...it's about being your own person, knowing what you want and not stringing people along.

Either there's spark and potential or there isn't. Maybe you just like free dinners and entertainment, but while you're playing games, some other woman will snag him.

So...Ma'am, are you old fashioned about staying at home and taking care of the house and kids? Old fashioned about him giving you a smack when you're being hysterical? ....Just like in the old black and white movies.....I doubt it! You want feminism AND chivalry....you get neither!
It's not stringing someone along just cause you want to know someone before having sex with them. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Spark or "potential" doesn't mean anything and you know very little about a person after 3 dates or a week or two.

Every man I have had sex with, I have had either marriage or a long term relationship with. So your theory about another woman snagging him doesn't hold water.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:

Lol. I'm not extremely old fashion. And fyi a man smacks a woman he goes to jail. That's assault.
I know what I want. And I'm finding it. Men play many games so don't act so innocent.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. So have a nice night.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2013 View Post
True and sometimes I wish! But if you don't want to date them, they never want to be friends! Trust me, I have tried.
Probably because they know that their future gf will not like them having hot female friends that they loosely dated at one time.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
It's not stringing someone along just cause you want to know someone before having sex with them. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Spark or "potential" doesn't mean anything and you know very little about a person after 3 dates or a week or two.

Every man I have had sex with, I have had either marriage or a long term relationship with. RED FLAGS galore here! So your theory about another woman snagging him doesn't hold water.

You're just slow then...If it takes you 3-6 months!

I like women who are intelligent, smart and can read themselves and others....

I can tell if I'm interested in a person or not over lunch!

Old 07-01-2013, 06:30 PM

523 posts, read 840,374 times
Quote:
You're just slow then...If it takes you 3-6 months!

I like women who are intelligent, smart and can read themselves and others....

I can tell if I'm interested in a person or not over lunch!
Yes, I am slow, but I am also not one of those women on CD that is making the thread "I slept with him and now he's not calling me back, did I sleep with him too soon?"

Old 07-01-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Yes, I am slow, but I am also not one of those women on CD that is making the thread "I slept with him and now he's not calling me back, did I sleep with him too soon?"
True DAT! You're the one posting that at least her dog is loyal.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,229,875 times
Quote:
As long as its working out for you thats good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships