Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 06:03 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
I don't smoke cigarettes. That should go a long way.
Depends who you ask......

James Dean - life is a highway - YouTube

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
I would bring security, consistency, handiness, wealth, knowledge, and the ability to get you where you want to be in life.... And my wife is still not satisfied...

Old 03-22-2013, 06:42 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Post here on the traits/qualities/items/etc you have to offer that you believe is sufficient to attracting a quality mate. I want to know what you bring to the table that would make the opposite sex want to date you.
1. I'm decently attractive.
2. I'm easy going and I have a good sense of humor.
3. I'm not carrying around any baggage from past relationships.
4. I'm financially stable.
5. I have the time and desire to make a romantic relationship a priority.
6. I have lots of pent up sexual energy to release on someone.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Lol!

You're funny!
You aren't funny at all.

You attacked me for merely having an opinion and voice you don't like.

You won't let your bad judgment (about attacking people because you don't like their speech) go.

You think you are being clever with this post.

You are falling short of the fantasies running through your head on this thread about how your attacks against me make you a superhero... a superhero standing up for the 2 people on the planet who hate me as much as you do. No one cares about your issues with me. No one cares about me. I suggest you stop fretting about showing me up on this thread, and let people get back to voicing an opinion without you hijacking attention. It isnt all about you.

Last edited by OngletNYC; 03-22-2013 at 07:13 PM..

Old 03-22-2013, 07:08 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
Quote:
Post here on the traits/qualities/items/etc you have to offer that you believe is sufficient to attracting a quality mate. I want to know what you bring to the table that would make the opposite sex want to date you.

Please be specific on what you bring to table. For example, Don't say you would bring happiness to a partner, explain what would you would do that would bring happiness to your partner.
Well damnit I can't think of one damn thing that would make a good woman want to be with me. I guess I'm forever alone

Old 03-22-2013, 07:13 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,689,401 times
lets see, a net worth of about $300,000, a car worth about $14,000, life insurance, a steady job ive maintained for 22 years, a professional license, credit scores over 800, solid rental history...... i'm STILL nothing special and don't have much to offer...

oh, and i have lo testosterone, which further reduces my portfolio...

Old 03-22-2013, 07:14 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times
Quote:

Please be specific on what you bring to table. For example, Don't say you would bring happiness to a partner, explain what would you would do that would bring happiness to your partner.

The pleasure of my company. If that's not enough, that "table" doesn't get me.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 PM

426 posts, read 558,982 times
I hold a purse without complaining ... does that count?

Old 03-22-2013, 07:31 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You aren't funny at all.

You attacked me for merely having an opinion and voice you don't like.

You won't let your bad judgment (about attacking people because you don't like their speech) go.

You think you are being clever with this post.

You are falling short of the fantasies running through your head on this thread about how your attacks against me make you a superhero... a superhero standing up for the 2 people on the planet who hate me as much as you do. No one cares about your issues with me. No one cares about me. I suggest you stop fretting about showing me up on this thread, and let people get back to voicing an opinion without you hijacking attention. It isnt all about you.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I just thought it was kind of, I guess, not nice of you to put others down in your first post because they had a different view point. I didn't attack you. I told you that I thought you were being passive aggressive. You told me you were just aggressive - and I agreed with you. I'm not standing up for anyone - just voicing my opinion.

I think you need to let it go because this is obviously upsetting you very much and I have no idea why. I reread my last post to you - and again, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, back to letting people talk about touching themselves and boats.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernRXMan View Post
I hold a purse without complaining ... does that count?
Will you also buy tampons?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships