Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 02:50 PM

864 posts, read 1,455,951 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure about bowling for a second date...my line of thinking is that I like to dress nicely for dates (especially the first few dates) and it never fails that those darn bowling balls are dirty, and I end up dirty, lol. Not to mention I'm not that good at bowling, and I'd prefer to wait until I know the guy better before I embarass myself, lol.

Someone else mentioned coffee/shopping...I'd like that kind of date. You can get to know a person by their shopping habits.

I'd also love a date to the zoo, or any type of museum. And just for the record, I'd *LOVE* to see Jurassic Park in 3-D!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 03:40 PM

837 posts, read 961,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post

I'd also love a date to the zoo, or any type of museum. And just for the record, I'd *LOVE* to see Jurassic Park in 3-D!
If OP is up for alternative options, I'm going to agree with this user and the one who previously recommended an aquarium. Something about them is a little more romantic than zoos or museums, but those two are great fallback options and there's usually a cafe or place to grab some food around. You mentioned she has strict dietary restrictions...it would be very cute of you to bring along a packaged snack that she can eat in case the places there aren't vegan/organic friendly, or whatever her guidelines are.

And if you don't learn anything new about her, you can come back and tell us how many bones a hammerhead shark has in its skull.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:42 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,162,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
If OP is up for alternative options, I'm going to agree with this user and the one who previously recommended an aquarium. Something about them is a little more romantic than zoos or museums, but those two are great fallback options and there's usually a cafe or place to grab some food around.

And if you don't learn anything new about her, you can come back and tell us how many bones a hammerhead shark has in its skull.
Trick question darling, sharks only have cartilage.

Oops, I probably should've left that unsaid, see who fell into the trap.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:17 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,850,396 times
We went to the aquarium for our second date and we're getting married soon.

Case closed!

Old 04-04-2013, 04:30 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,162,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
We went to the aquarium for our second date and we're getting married soon.

Case closed!
Can I be the best man? I swear I won't eat too much of the cake before the reception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships