Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2015, 10:32 PM

9 posts, read 8,184 times

Advertisements

So then approach them and talk to them yourself? why do you need to come here and ask us? approach them and tell them simply why are you starting at me? that way you will already know why to your question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2015, 10:52 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,215,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I know I was asked if I was single by a guy yesterday.I said yes.......and he said oh.

Then nothing else.Men are weird.
Yeah. Some people are weird that way. Theory. Maybe your guy thought you wouldn't be single, and when it turns out you were, he wasn't quick enough to think of what to say/do afterward. That happens for some when they're caught off guard. Just a thought. But I had similar stuff happen to me. Not often, but it does. 2 times I can recall

Then I went to a place with my mother where she'd order food. The guy there looked at me, and smiled. he was Hispanic, and spoke to him in Spanish, which made him smile more. Then we left, because the food was going to take a min to be ready. When we went back, my mother found it amusing he was waiting by the door, then went to the back and came up with, not only the food, but some of his co-workers, who were smiling.

Then there's a guy I was working with-training, and I found him cute. I had been working with a nice lady there. But my last session, she was absent, so I got him. we worked together, laughed a bit. then before I left he mentioned he wished he could have been his colleague and worked with me the other times I was there. That could have been a flirt-line. May not have been.

Last edited by HappyRain; 09-05-2015 at 11:19 PM..

Old 09-06-2015, 06:23 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,264,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
My dude bot stares at you because his sensor is broken .
He's set to creeper mode

Old 09-06-2015, 11:10 AM

42,762 posts, read 52,998,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Yeah. Some people are weird that way. Theory. Maybe your guy thought you wouldn't be single, and when it turns out you were, he wasn't quick enough to think of what to say/do afterward. That happens for some when they're caught off guard. Just a thought. But I had similar stuff happen to me. Not often, but it does. 2 times I can recall

Then I went to a place with my mother where she'd order food. The guy there looked at me, and smiled. he was Hispanic, and spoke to him in Spanish, which made him smile more. Then we left, because the food was going to take a min to be ready. When we went back, my mother found it amusing he was waiting by the door, then went to the back and came up with, not only the food, but some of his co-workers, who were smiling.

Then there's a guy I was working with-training, and I found him cute. I had been working with a nice lady there. But my last session, she was absent, so I got him. we worked together, laughed a bit. then before I left he mentioned he wished he could have been his colleague and worked with me the other times I was there. That could have been a flirt-line. May not have been.
Awkward men.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:48 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,336,346 times
Why not approach men yourselves ladies? Oh right it's easier to complain about men then doing something about it.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:51 AM

42,762 posts, read 52,998,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Why not approach men yourselves ladies? Oh right it's easier to complain about men then doing something about it.
I think we all know what men think when we ask.Although it moves the process when a woman has more balls than a dude.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:50 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,963,742 times
Because his girlfriend/wife will slap him if he drags her over with him to approach said beauty.

Old 09-07-2015, 04:50 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,272,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
exactly, I hate people who use the penis-vagina argument

Old 09-07-2015, 05:28 AM

35 posts, read 39,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn9 View Post
I'm always noticed men staring, but never approach is it because I look away and act aloof? I also noticed married men looking, but why do they want me look at them and smile and they think they still have it going on. One time this guy was looking at me and I looked up at him and then he turned away quickly like he was embarrassed because he was looking. Do some men don't like getting caught staring?
Depends what part of the world you're in. In most countries men find women very approachable, but there are a handful of countries where the women are not approachable. Those are the ones that don't get approached.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:53 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,258,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
He's set to creeper mode
No, he's not.

But seriously, I took the bot and camera out to the corridor for a test and on seeing a good looking chic, the camera got scrambled and the robot just stared. He couldn't move if vision was bad. Then I ran down the hallway to that location, turned it off, and carried that 152 lb sucker all the way to my lab for "servicing".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships