Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 PM

17 posts, read 78,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I always am

Why you asking? Have you done it or are you thinking about trying it?
I've tried it twice and it was great both times, I just wish I encountered women more open to the idea. I think if they tried it with the right guys, then would think differently about it. The guys HAVE to make sure the woman is happy and satisfied. I think that is key.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
I was offered to join a couple (by the woman), once, but I declined.
Really? why, you didn't get a good vibe from them? A lot of married couples seem to do it (they are more discreet about it though)

Old 04-10-2013, 04:16 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,710,507 times
I would consider it

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Guy View Post
Thanks, yes I think you are right. I does not seem like something most women think about but the whole FMF seems like such a double standard. A guy with 2 girls is a Stud, but a women with 2 guys is viewed the opposite. It doesnt make sense. Thanks for your input!

It's funny you mention that...I never asked to do it. He asked me if I'd be interested. The thought had crossed my mind and we weren't committed to each other where it would be uncomfortable for him to see another man please me. In fact, it turned him on lol. He had done it many times before but the other guy was a friend of his that he trusted immensely. There was no contact on their part..nothing that made me wonder about them at all.

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Um.....that's a no. Only me and my guy. No Adam, Steve and Eve.

45,362 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I would like to do this. This is one of my fantasies
Pick me, pick me, pick me!!

Old 04-10-2013, 04:18 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Quote:
I've tried it twice and it was great both times, I just wish I encountered women more open to the idea. I think if they tried it with the right guys, then would think differently about it. The guys HAVE to make sure the woman is happy and satisfied. I think that is key.
Of course. There has to be boundries set right in the beginning. Communication is totally key.

I know I could do it with two guys from the gym but I would see them M-F after so that's a no go. But it would be HOT HOT HOT!!! I'd rather just have it be spontaneous strangers thing and not see them again....Or maybe

Old 04-10-2013, 04:20 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
I have only done this a few times. Do any woman find a 3some with 2 men appealing? (no contact between the men) All attention on the woman and her needs.
I do find it appealing. It happens to be my favorite kind of um...adult entertainment.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
It's funny you mention that...I never asked to do it. He asked me if I'd be interested. The thought had crossed my mind and we weren't committed to each other where it would be uncomfortable for him to see another man please me. In fact, it turned him on lol. He had done it many times before but the other guy was a friend of his that he trusted immensely. There was no contact on their part..nothing that made me wonder about them at all.
Thats awesome! The same with me, the other guys is a close friend of mine that really enjoys the idea as much as I do. We are good friend but it is never about us, its great to have fun and have a great time with the woman we participate with. Everyone is happy and that is what matters.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Of course. There has to be boundries set right in the beginning. Communication is totally key.

I know I could do it with two guys from the gym but I would see them M-F after so that's a no go. But it would be HOT HOT HOT!!! I'd rather just have it be spontaneous strangers thing and not see them again....Or maybe
Hahaha, I completely understand. Sometimes it is better that way, specially if you have to someone at work or school EVERYDAY. That is not good. Aside from that, if you only meet up with the people when everyone wants to hang out, then it is a good situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships