Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 07:39 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,449,480 times

Advertisements

Been married 6 yrs now,and feels like the standard sex diminishing. I can't go for more than a week or 2 without contact or I start to get a little crazy. I've talked to her about it and not sure if she really cares or not. Without rocking the boat here,I feel like just getting sex on the side sometimes. I wasn't really good at it when I was single,not sure about it now either^

Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,244,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Been married 6 yrs now,and feels like the standard sex diminishing. I can't go for more than a week or 2 without contact or I start to get a little crazy. I've talked to her about it and not sure if she really cares or not. Without rocking the boat here,I feel like just getting sex on the side sometimes. I wasn't really good at it when I was single,not sure about it now either^
Is this something you intend to share with your wife? If so, I imagine the net provides opportunity for casual sex. You could always pay for it as well.

Last edited by Braunwyn; 11-04-2011 at 09:04 PM..

Old 11-04-2011, 07:42 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,305,544 times
Quote:
What did you do when you were single then...? Were you able to have sex at least every week?

Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,928,901 times
Quote:
Just sign up for one of the online dating sites and enjoy yourself. OkCupid, Match, and Plenty of Fish are all good choices.

Normally, I wouldn't recommend cheating, but it sounds like your wife doesn't care so why should you? Forget about her and go have some fun because life is too short to be depressed, miserable, and sexless.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:08 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,234,343 times
As long as you realize and accept that your actions will almost certainly cause your wife extreme pain and misery and end in the death of your marriage, then go right ahead! Whatever feels good to you right?

Old 11-04-2011, 08:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,244,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Just sign up for one of the online dating sites and enjoy yourself. OkCupid, Match, and Plenty of Fish are all good choices.

Normally, I wouldn't recommend cheating, but it sounds like your wife doesn't care so why should you? Forget about her and go have some fun because life is too short to be depressed, miserable, and sexless.
There is no reason to cheat. He could just tell her the deal. If he cheats and then sleeps with his wife he puts her life in jeopardy. That goes from cheating to evil.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:16 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,683,053 times
Go ahead and do it, when you get caught, and you will eventually, she will make you suffer.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:21 PM

41 posts, read 47,078 times
You say you have talked to her about it............have you asked her if you're satisfying her sexually, emotionally, do you talk about the things you both do sexually, variations, fantisies etc. Is there any way that you think you could rev it up a bit. I dont know what you do/have done but

stivking to normal things like,

sexy text at lunchtime during work,

buy some naughty underwear/outfit

flowers - roses

cook candlelite dinner for her

if your a bit more hardcore than this anyway go for something way out there.

That way you would be able to see if it was you she is not intersted in or just sex in general. We all know it can get boring after a while.

You sound like you still want her, so if you can get past her barrier a little bit maybe you could mention something you like and see if it gets her going for you. Just my thoughts.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
What did you do when you were single then...? Were you able to have sex at least every week?
Nope...twice a year average

Old 11-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Just sign up for one of the online dating sites and enjoy yourself. OkCupid, Match, and Plenty of Fish are all good choices
Did those back in 2000 and got like 3 responses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships