Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 08:00 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt85 View Post
Im pretty sure .5 bls of muscle in a month is pretty standard ... no?

Dont think of how far you want to go ... think of how far youve come! 80 lbs of muscle WOW
I started when I was 16, almost 6 years later here I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2013, 08:01 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Oh I started the thread not because of me, but because I read on the bodybuilding thread that women don't like the bodybuilder look (which I have, but for some reason women hit on me anyways )

...So I figured if they don't like the bodybuilding look they must like something else, which could mean an average, lean, or fat physique. Basically I was curious about the preffered physique of the CD relationships forum.
Well, I am from California, ladies here myself included do not like the body builders' type. (Please do not hate me for saying that I am only telling the truth) There are always exceptions to the rule of course, but most women here are into swimmer's body type. Long lean fit, low body fat.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:04 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well, I am from California, ladies here myself included do not like the body builders' type. (Please do not hate me for saying that I am only telling the truth) There are always exceptions to the rule of course, but most women here are into swimmer's body type. Long lean fit, low body fat.
Oh I don'y hate you at all.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Ive heard good things about it!
Yeah, I did slim in six. Too easy. I did p90. I didn't finish p90x. Beachbody.com has some pretty good workout program. Yoga is always good for stretching.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:06 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
To be huge you have to lift huge.

What are you 1 rep and 3 rep maxes for the Bench/Squat and Deadlift? You'll have problems getting around 240 until you can bench in excess of 350 and squat in excess of 500.

As far as the cycling I assume you know what your baseline calories are. The study I'm referencing says for 12 days bulk 40% above your baseline. Followed by 10% below for 12 days. Google Akerfeldt, he's the scientist on the study.

Also, have you ever tried Perry Rader's 20 rep squat? I puked my guts out the first time squatting 315 20 times, but it was awesome.

Also, I have lived and worked in SoCal most my adult life, I've never had a problem getting women if I wanted.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:08 PM

62 posts, read 74,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Oh I started the thread not because of me, but because I read on the bodybuilding thread that women don't like the bodybuilder look (which I have, but for some reason women hit on me anyways )

...So I figured if they don't like the bodybuilding look they must like something else, which could mean an average, lean, or fat physique. Basically I was curious about the preffered physique of the CD relationships forum.
Oh LOL!

Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I did slim in six. Too easy. I did p90. I didn't finish p90x. Beachbody.com has some pretty good workout program. Yoga is always good for stretching.
Im a die hard runner, but I do love yoga - its my morning ritual

Old 04-16-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Im a die hard runner, but I do love yoga - its my morning ritual
I admire you Katt I can't run! My two brothers are runners. They run every single morning.

They also do yoga, so do I. Yoga is so good for spiritual healing too.

My brother has stomach ulcer, pretty bad actually. Yoga is part of his pain management program.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
I admire you Katt I can't run! My two brothers are runners. They run every single morning.

My brother has stomach ulcer, pretty bad actually. Yoga is part of his pain management program.
Its soo relaxing .... and yes healing!

I cant say enough good things about Couch to 5K ... if you want to be a runner- start there!

Runnings not necessary in life, but if its something you want - go after it!!

Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Its soo relaxing .... and yes healing!

I cant say enough good things about Couch to 5K ... if you want to be a runner- start there!

Runnings not necessary in life, but if its something you want - go after it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships