Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2015, 07:53 AM

228 posts, read 171,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
And guys who hit on younger females don't want sex but love only? come on dude this is ridiculous!
Yeah- this is the same kind of pronouncement that a typical douchebag makes when his writer girlfriend gets good reviews by a man and that douchebag bf says to her "he was only nice because he wants to shag you." Meanwhile, the reviewer turns out to be gay. Or also wrote a good review of another female author's book- except that author was DEAD.

Some men always just think so little of women, and other men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
A few people seem very down on the poster for being glad to get the attention. And I'm seeing the usual CD phenomenon: putting a woman down to try to "put her in her place" and make her feel insecure.

You have to wonder about their own insecurities- they are just jealous because they get ZERO attention at all in their lives, besides what they get here on CD for trolling women.

Women- OLDER women, not so much younger women- also recognize full well the difference in men's approaches and what they mean. We know who would marry us and who is just a player. Control your ego, trolls- you do NOT speak for all 3.5 billion men on the planet.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
For sex? Absolutely. For actual LTR relationships? Nah

Plenty of "young educated hot" dudes(and Young men in general) have fling type relationships with women in their 40's but when it's time to settle down long term, bringing someone home to meet mom, and having children they'll always pick the younger woman near his age(mid to late 20's).
ALWAYS.

And why are you so high on power that you actually think Demi Moore had nothing to do with that scenario? She chose it, she was not a victim to it. Insecure much and need to attack women much? Or do you just need to attack anyone who doesn't fit into your desperately tightly constructed box view of the world?

Life must truly suck for you, living in such a tiny mind.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I agree with DE. In fact, I would have placed you in the approaching fifty range. Sorry.

Trust me, younger males are looking for the quickest ways to get their woodies whacked off.

Most of the time they look for those who seem most approachable, experienced (looking), and open to it.
Oh another man who thinks he can speak for all 3.5 billion males out there. definitely no personality disorder here to speak of.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Yes. I think we all know why! LOL!

I am happily married and loyal to a fault. I have nothing to gain from pandering to the OP ( so I did not).
No you are not; and anyone who thinks "loyal to a fault" is a thing, is sure to be an abuser.

I feel so sorry for your wife- when she begins to age even just a bit, she is sure to be cheated on by you. How long will you whine about monogamy then before you secretly cheat on her because she is old and worthless to you now?

Old 02-23-2015, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2012 View Post
How many hot, educated 25 year olds men marry 45 year olds?
How many men marry women? I always assumed it was BOTH individuals who made a consensual choice for marriage, not the MAN who did everything?

Am I in the wrong universe? Where did all these pompous, condescending and angry people come from to put women down and only allow men to be able to do anything? I don't meet anyone like this irl. My god you all have gender issues.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
My experience isn't A woman's experience, it's a man's experience.
Exactly- A man's experience. You are not omnipotent, your experience and feelings do not speak for all men. Get off your high horse.

Quote:
I try to be nice, but sometimes there is no substitute for the uncomfortable truth. Besides, if she's anything like she claims, my comments won't matter to her in the first place.
Suuuure- nice equivocation, you cowardly, sadistic, pompous axxhole troll.

Quote:
I didn't say she shouldn't enjoy it. She should enjoy it. I'm explaining to her what the deal is, as I see it.
Why, so you can later ****-shame her, or make fun of how she is just being used by men? And talk about how clueless women are?

And being as OLD as you think she is, why would you think she would need to know "the deal" from such a YOUNG person as yourself?

Old 02-23-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
The same thing i said applies for women. For example If I'm a young hot girl, lets say 24. If I have a choice between a hot 42 year old investment banker and a hot 25 year old investment banker why would I pick the older guy? Especially since I would have my pick of most men anyway
Grow up, autistic troll. No 24yo woman has "her pick of most men", not even the perfect 10s. Most of the most beautiful celebrities have been cheated on (both genders). It simply doesn't work that way- matchmaking is hard for everyone.

PLeeeeeeeeeease MRAs and PUAs and assorted weirdo internet misogyny freaks, please stop attributing such massive power imbalances to people where they don't exist. Just because your egos are tiny and frail does NOT mean that the world around you is actually anything like what you think it is.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdap View Post
I haven't hit on an older woman in a number of years, because they don't really interest me.

However, when I did hit on older women, they were good looking, but I was not interested in anything more than one night.

I'm beyond one night stands at this point.

My point is don't confuse thirsty guys going after older women for sex as "young successful men are really interested in 40 year olds," cause were not, and that's a joke.

Here we go again- another power-obsessed narcissist. You don't speak for all 3.5 billion dudes on the planet, you just don't.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
It's because young attractive women in their early 20's want something unsustainable. Too many young women in their early 20's want to live life like how millionaire socialites and celebrities live. Too many young women are holding out for a rich guy who will whisk them all over the world, buy them brand new cars, go on shopping sprees everyday. And at that age with the right looks, a woman can become a professional groupie chasing NBA players, showing up to pop singers hotels wearing scanty clothing and stuff like that. When I was in my early 20's, I knew many regular attractive college girls who spent all their free time plotting how to get close to rich and famous men. And oddly enough, they were successful in doing so. But rich guys have women throwing themselves at them all the time. Women are a dime a dozen to them. I can't tell you how many times I was chatting up a beautiful young early 20 something at the bar who would tell me she was looking for a man to take care of her financially. Also, many young women in their 20's are naturally addicted to the party-all-the-time borderline alcoholic lifestyle which is not conductive to healthy stable relationships with the opposite sex.

You're Not Going To Marry Rich, Stupid

Also, many girls in their 20's like the bad boys. They like the thuggish guys who are involved in crime, gangs and or sell weed and other drugs. These young girls flock to these guys for a free high. Youth culture always romanticizes the bad boy. Rock music of the 70's and 80s' romanticized the long haired rough leather motorcycle jacket wearing cigarette smoking bad boy who drank like a fish and hung around seedy places. Modern Hip Hop culture romanticizes the tattooed weed smoking, heavy drinking, drug abusing bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks who sells drugs, dresses in expensive street clothes, the latest $200+ sneakers and always new baseball caps while the squares wear uniforms or shirts and slacks everyday slaving for the man. The bad boys are seen as rebellious and masculine compared to the mild-mannered young guys who work and or go to school. But real bad boys don't last. They get locked up for their illegal lifestyle or maybe even killed or end being washed up convicted felons who without a solid work history who end up addicted to drugs and alcohol and never doing anything with their lives.

Older women know what they want. Older women don't play games. Women in their early 20's love to play games. Women in their 20's will have a guy chasing her for months before she rejects him. Older women are up front sexually as well. A young guy might blow his entire paycheck week after week on an attractive young girl just to find out she's been cheating on him with the local bad boy weed dealer. Older women know quality when they see it. Older women don't want to be with a drunk wild young knucklehead who is going to get arrested for something stupid or start fights and get kicked out of every establishment he steps foot in.
And the obligatory cut-and-paste chapter from your local PUA manual has been posted. Oh hoorah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships