Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,305 times

Advertisements

As I’m concerned pale skin is sexy. There is reason why exist “pale skin” department at xxx sites. Yet so many women use tanning all time. Same women always hotter with liter skin color for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
Just different strokes for different folks.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
As I’m concerned pale skin is sexy. There is reason why exist “pale skin” department at xxx sites. Yet so many women use tanning all time. Same women always hotter with liter skin color for me.
A pale skin department at xxx sites? What is that?

Anyway, the answer to your question: because everyone is different and every man is not you.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:59 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Tanning has been a fashion but there might be a swing in the other direction as people worry more about getting skin cancer.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:59 AM

752 posts, read 1,165,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
A pale skin department at xxx sites? What is that?

Anyway, the answer to your question: because everyone is different and every man is not you.
It is where pale skin girls pose naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Tanning has been a fashion but there might be a swing in the other direction as people worry more about getting skin cancer.
I said and will again. Pale skin is sexy for me. Not only health reason.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:01 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I am kind of susprised that skin cancer has not seriously cut down on the amount of tanning in general already!

Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 AM

1,510 posts, read 2,964,378 times
Darker skin some men want.
Lighter skin other men want.
Too old am I to care as long as they are bare.

-- Yoda

Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
I am kind of susprised that skin cancer has not seriously cut down on the amount of tanning in general already!
Well there's fake, but I still see people with pale skin (the type that burns and doesn't tan) in 40C at the beach and shake my head.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Go for the women who aren't into tanning. There are plenty of those around. Tanning is very damaging to the skin. A lot of women are smart enough to avoid it.

Tanning became fashionable when fashion designer Coco Chanel came back from a winter vacation with a tan. Suddenly having a tan became a status symbol, whereas previous to that (it was sometime in the 1920's or 1930's) having pale skin was the status symbol, because it meant that women didn't have to work outdoors doing common labor or farming. After Chanel, having a tan indicated that one had enough money for vacations to tropical climates. The false belief also arose that having a tan was "healthy".

Old 05-17-2013, 09:48 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Go for the women who aren't into tanning. There are plenty of those around. Tanning is very damaging to the skin. A lot of women are smart enough to avoid it.

Tanning became fashionable when fashion designer Coco Chanel came back from a winter vacation with a tan. Suddenly having a tan became a status symbol, whereas previous to that (it was sometime in the 1920's or 1930's) having pale skin was the status symbol, because it meant that women didn't have to work outdoors doing common labor or farming. After Chanel, having a tan indicated that one had enough money for vacations to tropical climates. The false belief also arose that having a tan was "healthy".
That, and some women spend a lot of time outdoors (even with sunscreen,) or they think their skin looks more even and less blotchy with some self-tanner applied. They're probably not thinking about what turns on some random dude on the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships