Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 08:04 AM

97 posts, read 239,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoodsyall View Post
who the **** cares lol, hes 31 and their 18-20..it's not like his 41 and old enough to be their parents.

And yeah life hits some people HARD! At her age (assuming she is around your age) it is still too early though to be "over the hill" sorta speak, late 20's/early 30's is still relatively young. Then again if shes had more than 2-3 kids and has not taken the time to take care of herself...yeah..it sucks. Honestly I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her either and IM 31 too..
Why don't you just hit it and quit it?
yeah this is very true I was thinking of just banging her but thats it. but I'm kind of picky with fatness.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:47 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
I wonder if the genders were reserved, would the women be called a predator?
Anybody that age who is screwing somebody just out of high school is, male or female. I know it happens. So what, he can get a naïve young chick who doesn't know anything about the world, to get down with him. That really doesn't say much. He's just corrupting the nursery, nothing to be proud of.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:59 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob100 View Post
you can always count on younger women to be superficial. diet and exercise is the reason why I sleep with them so easily
Honestly, they probably just want sex and they know you are an easy lay as an old man because, afterall, what old man wouldn't want a younger woman?

Heck if my only interest was sex and not a quality person, I wouldn't be looking at my ideal, I'd be looking for the easy target.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:00 AM

527 posts, read 600,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Anybody that age who is screwing somebody just out of high school is, male or female. I know it happens. So what, he can get a naïve young chick who doesn't know anything about the world, to get down with him. That really doesn't say much. He's just corrupting the nursery, nothing to be proud of.
You have a strange definition of "nursery," if it includes young adults.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:05 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
I took a visit to my old neighborhood the other day and seen a woman that I want it when I was in my twenties. She saw me and was all up on me like double glaze on a donut. Back when I wanted to get with her she made comments about how she only dates tall guys. But yet she use to string me along rubbing on my muscles. Note: she’s 5’2 and I’m 5’8. When I looked at how she looked she aged kind of bad (not that BAD THOUGH) she mostly gained weight. She made comments how I’m still in shape and how nice I look after all these years. She also made comments how she can’t believe I have no kids. Now she wants to hang out with me.

This is what I find very funny about people, men and women do this.

1. When people lose their looks,
2. When people have 200 kids,
3. When they play the field with 500 guys or 500 girls,

Then they come to you when no one else wants them. I look at it this way if you didn’t want me then you don’t want me now.

By the way when I last saw this girl she was,

1. Itty bitty waist,
2. Nice butt very big for a thin girl poked right out,
3. Nice jaw line,
4. No kids,
5. 19,
6. Not fat,
Please do this woman a favor, stay away from her and her kids. It sounds to me like she's a bit desperate right now. She didn't want you then....and I think it would be a HUGE mistake on her part, to let her judgement lapse and want you now.

Yeah, she really needs another disrespectful, possibly emotionally abusive man in her life.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:57 AM

97 posts, read 239,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Please do this woman a favor, stay away from her and her kids. It sounds to me like she's a bit desperate right now. She didn't want you then....and I think it would be a HUGE mistake on her part, to let her judgement lapse and want you now.

Yeah, she really needs another disrespectful, possibly emotionally abusive man in her life.
you got 1 thing right in this post shes desperate right now.

Me,
1. i'm ripped 31 no kids.
2. I have a good job.
3. i have a house.
4. i have 2 cars.

she is,
1 fat,
2. kids by two tall guys that are in jail now one for murder and the other one for drugs.
3. both of the guys are tall but ugly ass hell!
4 shes on food stamps.
5. she has no car.
6. shes 30 with 2 kids by 2 men.

see how that works?

Old 05-18-2013, 10:00 AM

52,279 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:

Me,
1. i'm ripped no kids.
2. I have a good job.
3. i have a house.
4. i have 2 cars.

she is,
1 fat,
2. kids by two tall guys that are in jail now one for murder and the other one for drugs.
4 shes on food stamps
5. she has no car.

see how that works?
Since she sounds like such a winner, why are you giving this so much thought???

Old 05-18-2013, 10:06 AM

237 posts, read 440,659 times
Quote:

Me,
1. i'm ripped 31 no kids.
2. I have a good job.
3. i have a house.
4. i have 2 cars.

she is,
1 fat,
4 shes on food stamps.
5. she has no car.
6. shes 30 with 2 kids by 2 men.

see how that works?
HAHAHA I can really tell who's on the up and up in this equation.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:12 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Reality usually punches people in the face, and they realize they aren't hot **** anymore, so they lower there standards.

This is probably what happened here.
ha ha ha In my case I got *itch slapped with the age bat and then someone came along and punched me in the back so hard that now my gut pokes out. he he

Old 05-18-2013, 10:25 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Also, Leo...the guy used to have the hugest baby-face of prolly anyone else I have ever seen, as far back as up to about around 2002-2005, but now in the past some years, the poor guy looks like he has prematurely aged 10-15+!
Yes, most surely Mr. Leo DeCapprio has seen better days. Personally speaking, though he is younger than I am I used to think he was the prettiest young man I had ever seen and I'd feel like a perv starring at him with lust. Now, due to his tanning and hard living he is puffy around the face and old looking. In about four years he'll be so unsightly he'll wish he would have settled down with one of the gorgeous models he has dated because he will not be able to even get low-hanging fruit.

Brad Pitt, on the other hand, while certainly aging, still has the 'it' factor for my age group which is the same age as him.

But I think most 40 to 80 ordinary men will imagine themselves desirable to 18-25 year old women even with sagging jaw lines and gray hairs. The rest of them are smart enough and mature enough to want a woman their own age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships