Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 05:53 PM

84 posts, read 84,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Bambi why don't you and bakedkookies DM your email addresses so you can bytch in private and not clog up good internet space ?
why? you want us darkskinned black women to just shut up and rot as old maids.. that's what it seems like. nobody even cares about us.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:55 PM

162 posts, read 190,296 times
I knew a black guy in H.S. who was only interested in Hispanic women, although the ones that he wanted, never really wanted to date him. Finally he found one, but she later dismissed him, because she didn't want a serious relationship, because she was leaving the state for college.

I had such a major crush on him. I was however relegated to the "friend" category. Fast forward a few years later. According to his facebook page, he is now married and guess what, his wife is biracial with light skin, hazel eyes and straight hair.

Figures...

Old 05-19-2013, 05:56 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedkookies View Post
why? you want us darkskinned black women to just shut up and rot as old maids.. that's what it seems like. nobody even cares about us.
No we don't care about you because you bytch and moan constantly. It has nothing to do with your skin color.

Post a photo and we'll vote to see whether you're good, bad or ugly.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:57 PM

286 posts, read 417,818 times
Bambi, you posted a reply to this thread at 7:51. Bakedkookies, you responded at 7:52. If you are not the same people, how did bakedkookies read and reply to Bambi in one minute?

Old 05-19-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Wow! And then they want to date white women, because the black women are rude, nasty and unpleasant to be around. It seems like a never-ending viscious cycle.
oh please... a black woman can be sweet as pie and grin ear to ear and still be treated like yesterday's trash..

Old 05-19-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Bambi why don't you and bakedkookies DM your email addresses so you can bytch in private and not clog up good internet space ?
Why, because it makes you upset to be confronted with the truth. I too would be nice and sweet all of the time, if black men treated me like a light skinned black and biracial women.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
No we don't care about you because you bytch and moan constantly. It has nothing to do with your skin color.

Post a photo and we'll vote to see whether you're good, bad or ugly.
what is posting a picture going to prove?? nothing. it's not gonna magically change my predicament and make most men prefer darkskinned women because you think i'm ugly or pretty.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMajor1983 View Post
Bambi, you posted a reply to this thread at 7:51. Bakedkookies, you responded at 7:52. If you are not the same people, how did bakedkookies read and reply to Bambi in one minute?

We are not the same person, but we have the same experience. Did it ever occur to you, that she was reading all of the comments, and responded right away? In your mind, I'm crazy and I have to make up another screen name. You can't fathom that there are a number of dark black women in this world, who agree and have experienced the exact same circumstances due to our color.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:05 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedkookies View Post
oh please... a black woman can be sweet as pie and grin ear to ear and still be treated like yesterday's trash..
So what?

There are plenty of ethnic groups that get treated like **** when it comes to dating in different parts of the world. Don't let that affect your attitude.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
So what?

There are plenty of ethnic groups that get treated like **** when it comes to dating in different parts of the world. Don't let that affect your attitude.
this is how I look at it, no one deserves the best of me if they keep dishing out crap. period. i'm not going to keep smiling while i keep getting picked last or used as a baby incubator to black men.

next, I dont care about other ethnic groups, my plight is just as important and shouldn't be overshadowed or marginalized cause others are going through it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships