Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 PM

664 posts, read 1,037,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
From my experience there are as many types of lesbians as any other type of person. Not everyone is a man hater that didnt have a postive male role model in their life.
That's probably true...but I met some real hardass butch ones before.

Even a gay man had to tell them...."rah-oh...you better leave THIS one alone honey"......."he's a live one". lol lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 11:18 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,122,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PI2070 View Post
That's probably true...but I met some real hardass butch ones before.

Even a gay man had to tell them...."rah-oh...you better leave THIS one alone honey"......."he's a live one". lol lol
Like most people the Negative ones stand out and seem to represent the entire population. Yeah, Ive met more than a few that fit the stereotypes but I know more than a few that are down to earth and dont fit any stereotypes.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 06-04-2013 at 11:54 PM..

Old 06-04-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Like most people the Negative ones stand out and seem to represent the entire population. Yeah, Ive met more than a few that fit the stereotypes but I know more than a few that are down to earth and dont fit any stereotypes.
For "those" types...please disregard my posts.

I'm talking the ones that start in on you that you must have a 'little one"......insult you....rip at your mancard....able to get others to join in on the slander.

I've got an 11 1/2 D Mens for those.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 PM

Also for the record.....the only woman who ever spit on my M-65 was a lesbian.

You can feel the h-e-a-t?

Yeah? lol

Old 06-04-2013, 11:32 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,111,311 times
To answer your question, I'd smile.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
To answer your question, I'd smile.
You're SAVED!!

Old 06-05-2013, 05:23 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,814,124 times
Quote:
From my experience there are as many types of lesbians as any other type of person. Not everyone is a man hater that didnt have a postive male role model in their life.
^^This^^

Old 06-05-2013, 05:27 AM

4,241 posts, read 7,183,445 times
What would I do if I was hit on by a lesbian.

Actually that would be kind of cool. Im gay but with bi-tendancies...and the kind of girls I like are...lol..lesbians (well, some of them).

Old 06-05-2013, 06:41 AM

1,340 posts, read 1,629,886 times
This topic sounds like such a difference of what most guys speak around. They generally say that it's them who generally have to make the first move and that women would generally use different tactics like visiting their profiles or sending them a buzz, but never messaging first.

Maybe the girl is bisexual (not lesbian) or you look more like a woman and she finds it acceptable. It's very known that many lesbians hit on men who look like women and that certain guys find that quite disturbing or hilarious, depending on circumstances, i.e. how she looks like.
Just imagine a short-haired and tallish or transsexual lesbian hitting on a short, chubby guy with more feminine-looking breasts HOROR

I guess that's the same effect upon straight women though, if a lesbian who seeks for a butch type partner hits on straight women by messaging, visiting their profile, buzzing or by some other way, it'd also depend on circumstances. They might find it hilarious if they do get hit by a butch type, but they might be freaked out if the shy girly lesbian seeks for a "man-alike" woman (tall, muscular, loud, boxer, etc)... and then they go like: "wth, I'm not looking like a guy/butch you freak, leave me alone!"

Other words - it's more about their ego. A guy likes the notion that he can seduce girly lesbians, but he might freak out if the lesbian isn't really what he might brag about.

Old 06-05-2013, 06:49 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,387,802 times
I'd seriously be flattered. I'm annoyed a lesbian hasn't hit on my yet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships