Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 03:43 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times

Advertisements

My biggest complaint about many single women is their self entitlement.

I absolutely refuse to deal with women like this, I will dump them instantly. I've seen them before, and told them I didn't like their attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 03:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
My biggest complaint about many single women is their self entitlement.

I absolutely refuse to deal with women like this, I will dump them instantly. I've seen them before, and told them I didn't like their attitude.
Some will see it as entitlement, some will see it as confidence.

Just like with guys and the same issue...some will see it as arrogance and some will see it as confidence.

I refuse to deal with men who are arrogant while some women fall all over them.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:55 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is a man in desperate need of Relocation Therapy!
Perhaps. I've heard guys make similar complaints about the women in Georgia (especially in the Atlanta area, even some of the women talk bad about each other down there).

Problem is though is that he's not going to find another major metropolis with more single women than Atlanta. But if the dude has it together then he should have no problem moving anywhere else and finding someone.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:57 PM

I find that people who have a problem with "all women in their city", are typically the problem and not all the people who live in that city.

Seriously? All women in DC are bad? I spent time in DC and met a ton of very nice, friendly and outgoing people. I think it's ridiculous to blame a city.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:01 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,717 times
Single women who complain about the lack of single, available men.

Single women who have their heads so far up their a$$es in conceit.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:06 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I find that people who have a problem with "all women in their city", are typically the problem and not all the people who live in that city.

Seriously? All women in DC are bad? I spent time in DC and met a ton of very nice, friendly and outgoing people. I think it's ridiculous to blame a city.

I have to agree there, especially about D.C., where there are 112 women for every 100 men. Lived in that area for a long time and never had any problems making friends and getting dates. I think the challenge with D.C. is for men who go for "traditional" women and are not used to highly educated women who are very independent and dedicated to their careers. If you're looking for someone who is going to give up her career to stay home, cook, clean, and have babies, D.C. is not the place for that. Also, social or political conservatives are at a disadvantage there, as it's an extremely liberal city, as are its immediately surrounding suburbs.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:07 PM

265 posts, read 409,647 times
I think the biggest problem with people my age in general is materialism...so that also applies to single women. Besides that I can't really think of anything to complain about because kids and finances aren't really hot topics of conversation for young 20's.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I have to agree there, especially about D.C., where there are 112 women for every 100 men. Lived in that area for a long time and never had any problems making friends and getting dates. I think the challenge with D.C. is for men who go for "traditional" women and are not used to highly educated women who are very independent and dedicated to their careers. If you're looking for someone who is going to give up her career to stay home, cook, clean, and have babies, D.C. is not the place for that. Also, social or political conservatives are at a disadvantage there, as it's an extremely liberal city, as are its immediately surrounding suburbs.
Yeah, I'd shoot myself living there for that reason. It was really cool how many people are out running or biking and things like that. It's similar to where I live, but I live in a progressive city of about 90,000. I don't see it as often in big cities like DC.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:11 PM

499 posts, read 756,824 times
Single woman says.......

∙ "I can't find a good man!
∙ See that guy over there, he's ugly
∙ See that guy over there, he has a beer belly
∙ See that guy over there, he's bald
∙ See that guy over there, he lives at home with his mother
∙ See that guy over there, he only has a Bachelor's Degree
∙ See that guy over there, ewww, he's driving a 2000 corolla
∙ See that guy over there, he's only 5'6
∙ See that guy over there, he's 6'3 but has a small penis
∙ See that guy over there, his shoes are horrible
∙ See that guy over there, he's too skinny
∙ See that guy over there, yuck, he likes video games
∙ See that guy over there, he has a mole
∙ See that guy over there, he has gray hair
∙ See that guy over there, he's behind on his mortgage payments
∙ See that guy over there, he likes heavy metal, yuck!
∙ See that guy over there, he has acne
∙ See that guy over there, he dresses too well, he must be gay
∙ See that guy over there, eww he just got off of a bus
∙ See that guy over there, he isn't a real man"

Lol. The majority of women are single because they'll find every reason to turn down a guy. Thank god I have a girlfriend. Dating out there is brutal for the single man.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:23 PM

523 posts, read 840,374 times
I love how this thread is a whole bunch of men complaining about women that complain....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships