Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 04:51 PM

1 posts, read 4,546 times

Advertisements

My friend has been married to a very pretty but selfish woman for two years. She flirts with other men often in front of him. I can’t imagine what she does behind his back. She has told her friends that her husband doesn’t care that she does that but I don’t believe it.

I’ve asked a female friend of ours to have a conversation with the wife, because I thought it might come better from a woman. She said the wife thinks all men want her and that any comment from a woman will be jealousy and any comment from a man will be because they want to f%ck her.

It is not just her disrespectful behavior. She is very money hungry and wants things spent on her. They live in Capitol Hill in DC and she likes nice things. She makes more than he does and I think she will decide she deserves better than him as in someone who makes more money. He is a very nice southern gentleman type guy and he very much loves her. Is there any point in warning him or trying to change her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2013, 05:01 PM

5,725 posts, read 11,709,844 times
If you're not married to her, stay out of it.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:02 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
If she does it openly enough that you and your friends notice it, then the husband notices it too, and he's making his own decisions about this.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:03 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,598,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaik View Post
I’ve asked a female friend of ours to have a conversation with the wife, because I thought it might come better from a woman.
No, it would come better from her husband. It's not anyone else's business, including yours.

Quote:
Is there any point in warning him or trying to change her?
Warn him of what? It doesn't sound like you've seen anything that he hasn't seen himself. Change her? You couldn't do that if you wanted to.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:07 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
its possible the husband knows this and more is "going on" then even you may know. their bedroom isn't your place to be
talk to your friend if you have a really have concern that he may not know something, stay away from her.

the rest isn't for you to be involved in.

Last edited by rego00123; 06-28-2013 at 05:15 PM..

Old 06-28-2013, 05:11 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,269,365 times
Maybe you know more than what you're telling us.

But my best advice, let him go through whatever happens on his own. It's his life, his choice. He made the choice to marry her, not you. If you say anything to him about his wife, no matter how right you are, he will only resent you for it and possibly end his friendship with you.

Leave it alone bro~!

Old 06-28-2013, 06:09 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
Why is this any of your business?
Stay out of it!
He may actually enjoy seeing her flirt....wouldn't THAT just disturb your whole world?

Old 06-28-2013, 06:11 PM

896 posts, read 1,176,813 times
Where is the part about how this is your business?

Google cuckolding, perhaps he is turned on By watching her flirt.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:20 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,011,177 times
Stay out of it. If her hubby isn't complaining, then why are you???

Old 06-28-2013, 06:22 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
My friend has been married to a very pretty but selfish woman for two years. She flirts with other men often in front of him. I can’t imagine what she does behind his back. She has told her friends that her husband doesn’t care that she does that but I don’t believe it.

I’ve asked a female friend of ours to have a conversation with the wife, because I thought it might come better from a woman. She said the wife thinks all men want her and that any comment from a woman will be jealousy and any comment from a man will be because they want to f%ck her.

It is not just her disrespectful behavior. She is very money hungry and wants things spent on her. They live in Capitol Hill in DC and she likes nice things. She makes more than he does and I think she will decide she deserves better than him as in someone who makes more money. He is a very nice southern gentleman type guy and he very much loves her. Is there any point in warning him or trying to change her?

She isn't your wife so why do you care? Stay out of your friend's marriage and let him deal with his own wife if he wants to. It is not your place to "have someone talk to her", butt out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships