Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 10:01 AM

609 posts, read 1,140,452 times

Advertisements

I know this may be odd coming from a guy, but when my friend flirts with a guy shes thinks is cute, shes gets overly sexual with it. I mean last night, I was invited to hang out at a bar, and the first thing I hear out of her mouth the minute I sit down is f***ing, someone if you let them borrow you car or something. Basically if they're not banging you its a bad idea.

So that goes on for about 10mins and the guy of interest shows her his phone, which is a small simple thing, and then she comments on how its no bigger than 4 inches, and then proceeds to 'measure' the phone while holding her other hand next to it and begins jacking it off and saying how she had di**s bigger than that. I had to get up and walk away from it, and decided to go walk the dog(and mind you there are two other people at the table long with those 2).

After I come back from walking the dog, I hear her get explicit with the guy on how they aren't having sex yet or some other nonsense, and I was like, sorry guys, this is my cue to leave, I will catch you all later. I was maybe there for like 20mins total.

Anyone else experienced anything like that before? Or am I becoming a prude?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 10:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
What's her number?

Jking.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,535,122 times
Haha wow - I think she is desperate to get banged. Was the guy she was talking to enjoying her company?

Old 11-19-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Haha wow - I think she is desperate to get banged. Was the guy she was talking to enjoying her company?
He stayed, so I guess so. Or maybe it was the alcohol. she even posted on fb how had a good time flirting....so she was pleased with herself.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:16 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic_A View Post
I know this may be odd coming from a guy, but when my friend flirts with a guy shes thinks is cute, shes gets overly sexual with it. I mean last night, I was invited to hang out at a bar, and the first thing I hear out of her mouth the minute I sit down is f***ing, someone if you let them borrow you car or something. Basically if they're not banging you its a bad idea.

So that goes on for about 10mins and the guy of interest shows her his phone, which is a small simple thing, and then she comments on how its no bigger than 4 inches, and then proceeds to 'measure' the phone while holding her other hand next to it and begins jacking it off and saying how she had di**s bigger than that. I had to get up and walk away from it, and decided to go walk the dog(and mind you there are two other people at the table long with those 2).

After I come back from walking the dog, I hear her get explicit with the guy on how they aren't having sex yet or some other nonsense, and I was like, sorry guys, this is my cue to leave, I will catch you all later. I was maybe there for like 20mins total.

Anyone else experienced anything like that before? Or am I becoming a prude?
She sounds young and insecure, thinking that conveying extreme sexuality/crassness will make her cool and one of the guys. (Does she belch loudly too?) If she's in her early 20s, its probably a phase of little consequence so long as she isn't a heavy drinker. If she's in her 30s or higher, her behavior is rather sad.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:16 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,328,819 times
I can see how your friend's behavior is embarassing because she's a bit over the top. Sounds like she's horny and looking to get laid........quickly. However, there are much more subtle ways to get your point across without looking like a tramp. Then again it may be the only way she knows how to communicate with other men but it won't do much for her rep so she needs to clean it up a bit and leave the freak talk for the bedroom or private whispers.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:17 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,865,348 times
No you aren't....while there is nothing wrong with some adult innuendo here and there she seems to be taking it to the trashy level.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,865,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I can see how your friend's behavior is embarassing because she's a bit over the top. Sounds like she's horny and looking to get laid........quickly. However, there are much more subtle ways to get your point across without looking like a tramp. Then again it may be the only way she knows how to communicate with other men but it won't do much for her rep so she needs to clean it up a bit and leave the freak talk for the bedroom or private whispers.

The word horny rolls off your tongue like soft butter

Old 11-19-2010, 10:23 AM

She's the same age as I am. We're both 29 soon to be 30 in the coming year.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:27 AM

1,512 posts, read 1,823,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic_A View Post
am I becoming a prude?
Why aren't you messing around with her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships