Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 06:01 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluvr2013 View Post
I agree with this. But Maybe women are ranking looks just as important, but are more realistic about it.
I highly doubt this. Money/careers seem to matter far more to women than men.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 02:19 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Now hear me out. Men(not all)think they are better looking than what they really are. This is why they date up. Women on the other hand tend to think they are not all that. That's why some settle. Do you agree?
Disagree, most women think they look better, and if they dont, they have a network of girlfriends to tell tbem how wonderful, fabulous, and beautiful they are even if its not true. Guys are not so lucky.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:27 AM

543 posts, read 534,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Disagree, most women think they look better, and if they dont, they have a network of girlfriends to tell tbem how wonderful, fabulous, and beautiful they are even if its not true. Guys are not so lucky.
I think you are both right. Women tend to have a negative self image. In response to that, they support and build up each others' self esteem collectively. It can go too far though and result in overly inflated egos and requirements. Men don't take part in the collective back patting and rely on themselves to develop their own self image. With no external input to regulate, self-image can become unrealistic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships