Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 04:30 PM

25 posts, read 61,159 times

Advertisements

Hi, I just wanted to know what could you be thinking or would you do, if you kiss someone else than your [color="navy"]boyfriend/girlfriend?? heheh i know some of you will say what kind of question of this. But to tell honestly, I was in a middle of telling my partner the incident or not.

The situation is, we are in a long distance relationship, THere is really a struggle in our relationship given the distance some of the unsolved issues before that had been pilled up. Also, its really disappointing that we are in a long distance set up yet your partner has a different mode of entertaining himself just to not miss me so much. He used to play video and computer games a lot and well i found that he was an active member of many dating and social apps and websites. Here me, just always complaining about time difference and consideration about our relationship so just to pass time. i also try to install an app too, here comes a guy who i used to talk most of the times. of note, this mr. b has much tighter schedule than my partner but yet he was more time nd attention for me. Heres the catch, one time since my partner and i is in a complicated all the time argument situation, i think we are falling apart, i decided to agree with mr b to meetup, to make the story short, we met and given a chance to kiss. we kissed passionately, ofcourse im not comfortable and did not respond and avoided and he said, "hey for once, think about chances, forget about your bf". Yes ido tried kissing him but after than i felt miserable and admiting now that i was weak. tellin him, wil cleaning up my conscience yet, breaking his heart for the 2nd time. it wil jst ruin whats left on our relationship, he got hurt when i go to abroad... igot realization on the hardway, but OMG, ireally love my bf alot! genuinely, i will do this again! im not a ***** or anything, its also my first to be tempted. im broken..can someone enlightened me
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 04:36 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,204,524 times
i wouldnt tell,,whats the benefit ??

sounds like YOU learned from it-thats the important thing

if you tell,,he will think you did more than kiss,,and are lying about it

you want a clean conscience, frogive yourself,,let it go..

be careful with gameboy too- dont be waiting for a rainbow that isnt there,,

Old 07-25-2013, 04:48 PM

706 posts, read 1,204,980 times
Me personally I would tell. 1st off I'm a terrible lier but also you may act strange making him think something's up but much worse than it really is. Then when, and if you do come clean he probably won't believe you, thinking more things actually happened than truly did.

I don't think people should ever keep actions from one another in a LTR. Thinking about it or dreaming about something isn't worth telling IMO, but physical contact is something that should be disclosed. When you tell the truth, you don't have to make up a lie to cover yourself. Good luck

Old 07-25-2013, 04:49 PM

896 posts, read 1,176,813 times
You said it yourself, you would be telling him your own personal benefit, not for his. I don't think you should confess, but I do think you need to reassess whether a long distance relationship makes sense for you.

Old 07-25-2013, 04:52 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla_hazel View Post
Hi, I just wanted to know what could you be thinking or would you do, if you kiss someone else than your [color="navy"]boyfriend/girlfriend?? heheh i know some of you will say what kind of question of this. But to tell honestly, I was in a middle of telling my partner the incident or not.

The situation is, we are in a long distance relationship, THere is really a struggle in our relationship given the distance some of the unsolved issues before that had been pilled up. Also, its really disappointing that we are in a long distance set up yet your partner has a different mode of entertaining himself just to not miss me so much. He used to play video and computer games a lot and well i found that he was an active member of many dating and social apps and websites. Here me, just always complaining about time difference and consideration about our relationship so just to pass time. i also try to install an app too, here comes a guy who i used to talk most of the times. of note, this mr. b has much tighter schedule than my partner but yet he was more time nd attention for me. Heres the catch, one time since my partner and i is in a complicated all the time argument situation, i think we are falling apart, i decided to agree with mr b to meetup, to make the story short, we met and given a chance to kiss. we kissed passionately, ofcourse im not comfortable and did not respond and avoided and he said, "hey for once, think about chances, forget about your bf". Yes ido tried kissing him but after than i felt miserable and admiting now that i was weak. tellin him, wil cleaning up my conscience yet, breaking his heart for the 2nd time. it wil jst ruin whats left on our relationship, he got hurt when i go to abroad... igot realization on the hardway, but OMG, ireally love my bf alot! genuinely, i will do this again! im not a ***** or anything, its also my first to be tempted. im broken..can someone enlightened me
Strict monogamy almost never works in long distance relationships. You two should either allow each other a little leeway, or else forget it.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
i wouldnt tell,,whats the benefit ??

sounds like YOU learned from it-thats the important thing

if you tell,,he will think you did more than kiss,,and are lying about it

you want a clean conscience, frogive yourself,,let it go..

be careful with gameboy too- dont be waiting for a rainbow that isnt there,,
"yea, he will think more of it, which is not true, irealized that im really weak in this case,..
idont know but im feeling really disappointed about myself, well ofcourse, i cant just bolame myself only and idont want to blame him only also...But what im feeling know, thinking how he will fall apart, though we are in a roller coaster relationship, its a hndred times painful for me to see him brokn...Yes, icaught so many times in dating sites and apps,flirting with grls, saying iloveu but for me, its better its me to be hurt, than him.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:

The situation is, we are in a long distance relationship, THere is really a struggle in our relationship given the distance some of the unsolved issues before that had been pilled up. Also, its really disappointing that we are in a long distance set up yet your partner has a different mode of entertaining himself just to not miss me so much. He used to play video and computer games a lot and well i found that he was an active member of many dating and social apps and websites. Here me, just always complaining about time difference and consideration about our relationship so just to pass time. i also try to install an app too, here comes a guy who i used to talk most of the times. of note, this mr. b has much tighter schedule than my partner but yet he was more time nd attention for me. Heres the catch, one time since my partner and i is in a complicated all the time argument situation, i think we are falling apart, i decided to agree with mr b to meetup, to make the story short, we met and given a chance to kiss. we kissed passionately, ofcourse im not comfortable and did not respond and avoided and he said, "hey for once, think about chances, forget about your bf". Yes ido tried kissing him but after than i felt miserable and admiting now that i was weak. tellin him, wil cleaning up my conscience yet, breaking his heart for the 2nd time. it wil jst ruin whats left on our relationship, he got hurt when i go to abroad... igot realization on the hardway, but OMG, ireally love my bf alot! genuinely, i will NOT do this again! im not a ***** or anything, its also my first to be tempted. im broken..can someone enlightened me
soorrryy for MISTYPE but **NOT**

Old 07-25-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
You said it yourself, you would be telling him your own personal benefit, not for his. I don't think you should confess, but I do think you need to reassess whether a long distance relationship makes sense for you.
Sorry for the mistype, i mean i will not do this again, idont want him to be ruined once more.! yes, we are in a roller coaster relationship, but idont want to blame alone him or me only. Cause, I know we are both having discrepancies and immaturity about this,

its not if he will know in the future, but really, i just need some voices from different person cause ithink i need counseling since the day, i was accidentally saw a topic in a forum sites about kissing...so here me, disappointed and lost!

Old 07-25-2013, 05:42 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,204,524 times
Quote:
"yea, he will think more of it, which is not true, irealized that im really weak in this case,..
idont know but im feeling really disappointed about myself, well ofcourse, i cant just bolame myself only and idont want to blame him only also...But what im feeling know, thinking how he will fall apart, though we are in a roller coaster relationship, its a hndred times painful for me to see him brokn...Yes, icaught so many times in dating sites and apps,flirting with grls, saying iloveu but for me, its better its me to be hurt, than him.
good thing i can read hieroglyphics

you sound young,,,so ill keep this simple,,,,you are looking at him lke a puppy dog in the rain,,,,dont be so sympathetic towards him...
and dont lose sight ,,of -if you did kiss another guy-this gameboy isnt doing it for you

a sign of maturity is seeing things for what they are,,not what you want them to be

emotions can be painful... it can get confusing/frustrating, but thats life,,,we live and learn

Old 07-25-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
good thing i can read hieroglyphics

you sound young,,,so ill keep this simple,,,,you are looking at him lke a puppy dog in the rain,,,,dont be so sympathetic towards him...
and dont lose sight ,,of -if you did kiss another guy-this gameboy isnt doing it for you

a sign of maturity is seeing things for what they are,,not what you want them to be

emotions can be painful... it can get confusing/frustrating, but thats life,,,we live and learn

what do you mean "and dont lose sight ,,of -if you did kiss another guy-this gameboy isnt doing it for you

im 25, hes 30...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships