Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,352,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAKY12 View Post
I am concerned that my husband is cheating on me. I am sick alot and heard about GPS tracking features allows you to know the exact location of a person being tracked. This may help catching him red handed

Help
Why would you want to take the time and waste your energy on catching him 'redhanded' ?
You're only hurting yourself.
If it bothers you, get out of the relationship.

Old 11-12-2007, 04:06 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,875,496 times
Or you might try counseling... unless is the love is gone...

Old 11-13-2007, 06:35 AM

631 posts, read 2,447,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
In the same respect, have you tried something a little more rational and a little less sneaky, like talking to the person? I trust my husband unconditionally so perhaps I don't know how all this "cheatin' stuff"
I can hear this conversation now:
Honey, are you cheating on me?
Nope
Are you? No. Are you really not? No I would never do that. Come on, I can take it, I just have to know. Nope, not cheating.
Now he just knows to be more careful.
Cheating is serious ****. Bring home coodies in the bed you might not survive!
I think if you're lucky enough to married to Foma's husband instead you would not need to resort to asking or spying. Not everyone is that lucky.

Some people want blantant proof before they pack up and leave.
If he's cheating he's going to lie about it anyway.
Get the proof you need then move on in the direction you need to.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:15 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,661,388 times
I am with keeperk. For whatever idiotic reason, they cheat and lie instead of just leaving. Been there, done that. Just be careful, what you are worried about is possibly there. Do you have a plan if/when you bust him? Whatcha gonna do? And now for the million dollar question... Do you really want to know????????

PS have you checked his calls list? They are STUPID about that too lol

Old 11-13-2007, 10:19 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,057,024 times
There's a website specifically designed for people with cheating spouses. You can get a boatload of spying tips there. Its called Love Shack dot org. There you can find out all about the GPS, the keylogger spyware for his computer and other things.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:13 AM

320 posts, read 955,074 times
i am really sorry that you have to go through this

Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 PM

162 posts, read 504,099 times
So sorry that you are feeling this way. I agree that we should not judge you. If you really want to know and you must have proof to leave your husband, then by all means do what you have to do. You deserve to know. I hope you find that you were incorrect and are able to get your marriage back on track very soon. If you find he IS....then kick his butt to the curb!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:18 PM

2,349 posts, read 10,661,388 times
Yeah what they said!!

Old 11-13-2007, 01:24 PM

320 posts, read 1,734,129 times
tracking through cellphone is still fairly primitive. If you track through the phone he will more than likely know what you're trying to do. Once he powers the phone on he has to accept the tracking option, its kind of a giveaway.
Spend about 300 on a portable GPS device, charge it up and place it in his car, you can track him that way and he would not know you're doing it.

I too own a verizon store

Old 12-05-2007, 03:05 PM

1 posts, read 6,687 times
Default Tracking the Unknown

My wife owns a Motorola Razor V3M. It does have the GPS feature on it. How can I track her where abouts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coboblack View Post
I own a verizon store, and Yes you can, but his phone and ur's must be GPS capable (most v-cast phones will work) like razr's or v325i's etc. Then you download what is called the chaperon feature on his device, and yours and then u can see on where he is on any road, by viewing a little map on your phone or lap top. Its real time and u can actually watch him drive down the road. The only catch is you won't be able to let him know he has it on his phone or he can simply go into his phones security feature and disable GPS. This was originally intended to find lost or kidnapped children but I've sold some migo's where the parents just through the phone in the back of there spouses car or downloaded the app.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships