Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 07:07 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times

Advertisements

I have only read the first page of posts but I have this to say: The heart will love who the heart will love. This girl is of legal age, and it's really no one else's business who you are involved with. Work is work, and your private life is your private life.

I don't think you are obligated to share her age or yours...if people want to make remarks, just smile and say "Lucky me" or "Don't you wish it was you" or something like that and leave it at that.

Best of luck with your relationship.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:10 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,559,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, no doubt.

LOL, good one... LOL

I honestly wonder what these guys are thinking... most people like someone around their same age, I mean honestly WTF would an 18 yr old want with a 40 yr old dude.

I'm 43, and I'd want nothing to do with a 21 yr old, just to slide the numbers up a bit, let alone an 18 yr old child, cause that's basically what she is, she would have zero in common with a 40 yr old guy.

I mean, lets get past the obvious sex stuff, I mean once you get past all of the physical stuff that a 18 or 21 yr old brings to the table.... the brain isn't done cooking yet... you know what I mean????

I need more.... I need more than a young girl can give me.... No offense to the nice and lovely young ladies out in the world and surely they are fine with dealing with men their own age....
And just how many "young lades" have hit on you, Chowhound?